Chapter 3

Corey: Hey love. How are you feeling?
Me: I'm alright. Same as before. They put me on medication and now Rowan is sick and going to the doctor. Great second day for her.
Corey: I feel like shit too.

Great I infected everyone. Let's go tell my mom. I have to tell her everything

I walk downstairs Rowan is still sleeping. I go down and my mom is making breakfast.

"Good morning" She says.

"Good morning" I say back

Auggie is down here watching tv

"Mom I did something kinda stupid" I say.

"What did you do" She asks.

"I literally got everyone sick. Rowan is sick. Corey is sick and everyone else is probably gonna get sick too" I say.

"It'll be ok. But how do we know Rowan has it and just doesn't have something else" She says.

Uh oh busted.

"The night I got sick me and Rowan slept in the same bed and I probably got it all over her bed and got her sick" I say.

"Did we learn a lesson?" My mom asks.

"Yes we did. Don't kiss people we don't know" I say.

"Good enough" She says. "You and Rowan are under quarantine until further notice" She says.

"Ok" I say.

I go back into my room and Rowan is up now.

"Hi" I say.

"Hi" she says back

"Feeling any better?" I ask.

"Nope" She says

My mom comes upstairs and knocks on the door and comes in.

"Rowan you have an appointment at two. Your dad should be here around five I told him I will take you" She says.

"Thank you" Rowan says

"You're welcome sweetie" My mom says and then leaves the room.

"What do you want to do now?" Rowan asks me.

"I just want to go back to sleep" I say.

"Me too" She says.

We slept all day until my mom woke us up at one for her to get ready and go to the doctor. I stayed home and she took Auggie with her. Rowan did end up having mono

At 6 Ben came home and came straight upstairs to check on us.

"Hi dad" Rowan says.

"Hi Ben" I say.

"Hi girls. How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I feel like shit" Rowan says.

"Yeah me too" I say.

"Get some rest. I'll see you girls in the morning" He says and leaves the room.

"Wanna hear the best part about this?" I ask.

"I don't think there is a good part" She says.

"There is now we don't have to unpack" I say.

She laughs a little. "Very true" She says.

Ben, Auggie and my mom brought all the boxes inside. It looked crazy so now they are going to spend all week unpacking while me and Rowan sit in my room and sleep