Chapter 6

I had a cry fest in the car on the way to Ben's parents. I just want to grow up and be married and have a baby on the way and do the whole happily ever after bullshit like them.

The second I get there I call my mom on the phone to come outside.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She asks and pulls me into a hug.

"I just want to know who I'm supposed to marry" I say.

"Sabrina" She trails off. "You are only 16. You are going to meet so many people in your lifetime that you don't need to be married right here right now" She says.

"I know but I want to just do it all right now" I say.

"Do you want it because I am doing it?" She asks.

I nod

"Give it some time. You'll find the right one eventually" She says.

"Ok" I say and wipe off my last tear. I'm sick of crying.

"Let go inside" She says.

We go inside and I look in the mirror and I look totally fine. No one would be able to tell. Everyone greets me and I greet everyone back.

"Alright now that everyone is here we have an announcement" Ben says. The whole room goes quiet. It was all Ben's brothers and sisters and there kids and his parents of course

"Danielle is pregnant" He says.

Everyone screams and yells and you know what they do. It was fun they were all excited.

The rest of the time there was good. Everyone opened presents and we ate dinner. Ben's parents even got me a few things which was nice.