Chapter 2

Rowan and Auggie just got here. My mom picked them up from the airport. I was too sick to go with her.

My mom comes up with Rowan.

"I don't know what is up with you girls but Rowan is burning up with a fever" My mom says. "Go lay down. I'll bring you up a ice pack" My mom says to Rowan.

"Ok" Rowan says.

My mom closes the door and Rowan comes into bed with me.

"Hi honey" I say.

"Hi" She says back.

"I missed you" I say

"I missed you too" She says.

"So you got it too huh" I say.

She just nods. My mom comes back with Auggie and brings both of us ice packs.

"Hi Augs" I say.

"Hi" He says back and gives me a little hug. I hug him back. "I missed you" He says.

"I missed you too" I say.

Just as I said that my mom comes back and hands me a DVD.

"I know you don't have a DVD player but I bought the movie on iTunes for you two" My mom says.

I look at the DVD and it is was Finding Nemo.

"It's what would always make you feel better when you were little" My mom says.

"Thanks mom" I say.

"Me and Auggie are going to go make Christmas cookies. I'll come back and check on you two in a little bit" She says.

"Ok" I say and she leaves the room.

So me and Rowan turn the movie on and do the same thing we did the night we both got sick, cuddled and watched a movie but no kissing this time.