Chapter Twenty-four: Bakugo save Deku

Akuma Deku grinned as he jumped into the air and sliced dangerously close to Bakugo's neck; he quickly flipped to the side and landed in a crouch. 

Akuma Deku easily turned around and swung the sword once again, Bakugo eyes widened as he stepped back; the sword grazing the side of his neck once again. 

Bakugo blinked as Akuma Deku suddenly vanished, he kept his guard as he looked around the platform. 

"Look out! He's behind you Bakugo!" Uraraka suddenly shouted out and Bakugo gasped as he suddenly felt the sword's blade at his throat. 

He looked over to his shoulder to see Akuma Deku grinning at him; his bright red eyes gleaming with bloodthirsty joy. 

"Capturing Weapon!" A familiar voice called and Bakugo quickly ducked down as cloth-like equipment wrapped around Akuma Deku, pinning his arms to his side; with a loud yell, he was thrown to the ground. 

Silence fell across the platform but it didn't stay that way for long; with a growl of rage, Akuma Deku kicked his legs as he struggled to get free from his bindings. 

Akuma Deku gasped for breath as he slowly pushed himself up to his knees and Bakugo's eyes widened in shock when All Might, Eraser Head, Midnight, Present Mic, Ms. Joke, Todoroki and Inko Midoriya (Izuku mom) appeared lightly in front of him. 

Todoroki has gone to the U.A. High School and has told them what is happing in the half-destroyed city and they rushed to save Bakugo from Akuma Deku. 

"All Might!! Eraser Head!!! Midnight!! Present Mic, and Ms. Joke!!!" Bakugo, lida, and Uraraka shouted and surprised their heroes/teachers has come to help with Todoroki's help. 

"ALL MIGHT!!!!!" Akuma Deku growled with Shigaraki's voice echoing into Deku as he stared at All Might and the heroes with hatred. 

The heroes and Inko stared at the being as they see the hatred into his bright red eyes. An image of Midoriya training with All Might, All Might could tell the being is Midoriya but now he is a not Midoriya, but rather a fusion between two hatred and evil villains. 

All Might nod at Present Mic and Present Mic activated his Quirk which Bakugo, lida, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Inko noticed that Present Mic has activated his Quirk. 

"Present Mic!?!?" 

"It seems that your friend and son Izuku Midoriya is suffering a lot of pain from being fusion with two villains. So that why we need to kill to end his suffering and pain so he could die peacefully." Present Mic stated blandly and Bakugo, lida and Todoroki blinked in shock and Uraraka and Inko gasped as they realized that All Might is letting the other heroes kill Midoriya. 

Akuma Deku started screaming loudly as his Quirk surrounded him again; Inko cringed as she heard her son's own pained scream as she stumbled backward. 

"All Might!!! You can't the other killed Midoriya!!! He's still there!!!" Todoroki cried as he clenched his left injured arm when he got attack by the dragon-like creatures. 

"AGGRHHHH!!!!!!" Akuma Deku continued to scream as he carried on releasing his Quirk to break of Eraser Head Capturing Weapon. 

"I'm right here, Deku!!! Try answering to me!!!" Bakugo cried out desperately but Akuma Deku ignored him as he continued releasing his Quirk. 

"His Quirk is becoming like a Demon's. He is beyond help. And there no way we can't save him." Eraser Head said softly. Todoroki clenches his fists, Uraraka gasp, lida looked away and Bakugo grit his teeth as he felt tears fill his eyes.