Chapter Sixteen: The apologizing and League Of Villains' next plan.

After Bakugo finishes crying, he realized that he needs to save Deku from brainwash from the League of Villains and he is going to work with Tenya, Uraraka, and Todoroki and do whatever he can to bring and save Deku, but first he is going to apology to Tenya and Uraraka for making him think that he doesn't care about Deku anymore. 

He walks out of the classroom, he starts looking where they are. He continues walking until he saw them outside, both of them are still wearing their hero's outfit so that they didn't leave the school yet. 

Tenya and Uraraka are talking about what plan they should do, to save Izuku from the League of Villains, that they didn't notice that Bakugo is walking towards them. 

"Hello." They looked up and saw Bakugo standing in front of them and his face has sadness and guilt much to their shocked, surprised, and confusions. "What is it, Bakugo? Your face looked guilty?" Uraraka said softly. 

"I came here to apologize to you guys. You're were right. I do care for Deku and I feel guilty about my childhood with him. And now I am going to help you to get Deku from the League of Villains. So do you accept my apologies?"

There was silence as Tenya and Uraraka stare at Bakugo. 

"Of course we will forgive you, and we knew that you still care for your friend, Deku-kun," Uraraka said with a smile on her face. "And we are really glad that you are going to help us and saves Izuku." Said Tenya who is also smiling. 

Bakugo is glad that Tenya and Urarka accept his apologies. But that doesn't matter now. Now that they need to save and free Deku from his brainwashing from the League of Villains. Even though he doesn't remember them, he will remember him and his friendship with him and the others. 

"Come on, you guys. We are going to save Deku. But we are going to need everybody, not just Todoroki. But everybody from the Class 1-A since they are also friends with Deku. Now let go find them." Bakugo said and Uraraka and Tenya nodded their heads. And together they went to find Todoroki and everybody else from Class 1-A. 

Meanwhile back at the League of Villain's hideout~ 

The villains are in at the barroom and they are getting prepared for their plan that Tomura and Yurei have told them and their plans would destroy and kill all the heroes for good. 

Now they are waiting for him, he and Yurei are talking and they unsure what they are talking about. Dabi is holding Midoriya on his back who was still unconscious. 

"Ok, now that everybody is prepared for the plan. We are going to the city since half of the city is destroyed by that dragon creature that Yurei made with his sword." Tomura said with a grin, and everybody nodded. 

But not Dabi who is starting at the floor, which made Yurei notice and his dark blue/white eyes narrowed in confusion at Dabi's silence. 

"What the matter, Dabi? You seem quiet about this plan." This made Tomura and the other villains look at him. Dabi was quiet for an awhile before his eyes flicked to Midoriya's unconscious features resting on his shoulder. 

"Maybe Yurei took too much of Midoriya's memories. He is suffering too much pain after seeing his friends again and now he is unsure he is a villain or not." Dabi said which made the other Villans agreed with him, but not Yurei who has a dark look on his face. 

"Yeah, Dabi is right. At this rate, Shigaraki. Midoriya won't remember your promise that he made with you when you were kids." Said Spinner with a worry features. 

"Spinner is right, Shigaraki. Maybe we should-" Kurogiri was about to finish his sentence but he was interrupted by Shigaraki. 

"No!! Don't say that you guys!!" Shigaraki shouted while swinging his fists at them much to the villains shocked (expect Yurei) that Shigaraki shouted at them. 

"I can't let Izuku remember about his friends or becoming a hero. I can't even let him remember that day. You guys won't understand what would happen if he remembers that day. All I know that it was that hero fault for making Izuku forget about me and our friendship." There was a dark tone in Shigaraki's voice. 

"Shigaraki is right. I still remember that three heroes fail to save my family from a villain and I have to watch them get murdered when I was six years old. But that will all change when all the heroes are gone. For good." Yurei is clenching his fists as he could see his family being burned alive by a villain as he watches from a safe place in horror and that heroes arrived too late to save them. 

"Yurei is right. Even though Izuku doesn't remember our promise that we made when we were little. He will still be with me forever." Shigaraki pointed out, the villains nodded their heads slowly and Yurei looked to the side his emotionless mask back in place. 

"Let's go. And do our next plan." Shigaraki said and he looks at Kurogiri who nodded his heads. Kurogiri uses his Quirk which is called Warp Gate and one by one. The villains disappeared into the portal along with Midoriya. 

What plan that the League of Villains are talking about? And what does Tomura mean 'That day' and what hero made Izuku forget about Shigaraki and their friendship? And will Izuku's friends would save him?