Chapter 2: Forgotten

Izuku Midoriya ran as fast as he can, hoping to meet his friends in the forest, and help them fight the villains. He can't believe that the villains attack innocent people again, he hopes his friends aren't injured or killed by them. As he continues running, he didn't notice a mysterious figure is floating above him, watching him. He was almost there when something caught his eyes. On the ground, is a folded piece of paper in front of him. 'What a piece of paper is doing here?' 

He stopped running, crouched down, and was about to pick it up when he hears a whisper calling to him. "Who's there? Show yourself if you are a villain!!!" Izuku shouted sharply, but he only received an emotionless voice. "Izuku Midoriya. The only student of U.S. High School who was Quirkless until All Might give you a Quirk called "One For All", but even though you got a Quirk. Katsuki Bakugo still bullied you and called you "Deku." He has been bullying you since you two were kids. You think that you were all alone when you didn't have friends anymore after Katsuki starts bullying you, but you're wrong. Midoriya. Someone has been friends with you, and you will see that person again." The wind starts to blow in different directions, Izuku felt scared a little bit, but shake it off and start to act brave. 

"What you mean!??! How did you know my name?!??! How did you know I'm a friend with Kacchan since we were kids?!??!? Who're you?!??!?" There was anger and fear in Izuku, and he is ready to fight this mysterious villain. "You'll forget about your friends and family." This confusion Izuku, he was about to ask when the mysterious villain appears behind him, he turns around and saw the mysterious villain with his sword ready to strike. Izuku's eyes widened in horror as he swung down. The blade went cleanly through Izuku's neck, leaving no mark nor did Izuku bleed. 

Back at the city, half of the buildings are destroyed by the dragon creatures, 230 people were injured, 100 people were killed and 245 people were eaten alive by the dragon. The heroes watched from the buildings in horror, "Oh no..." Emi Fukukado whispered sadly as she closed her eyes, she can't believe that many people have got eaten alive by the dragons, Shota Aizawa placed his hand on her shoulder in comfort. 

"What kind of villain made these dragons appear and start hurting these people?" Tenya lida asked, his eyes are in horror to see the dragons eat the people in the city. "I don't know, but we are going find this fucking villain who is caused this shit." Katsuki said angrily. 

The dragon's creatures are gone and the heroes are going to search the half-destroyed to see there any survivors. 

Somewhere at the top buildings, the League of Villains has watched what happened, Tomura crouched down. "Serve the heroes right. For failing to save many people from the dragon. Hope those dragons would kill all those heroes." All the villains agree and nodded their heads. 

"Heroes are selfish, they don't protect and save people. They all let them die."

 The Villains turn their heads and saw the mysterious villain appear, and underneath his one arm is Izuku Midoriya. "Well, welcome back Yurei Zankoku. I see you complete phase three." Tomura asked and Yurei nodded his head. "Did you really erased Deku's memories," Toga asked with excitement in her voice. 

"Yes, I erased his memories. And he won't remember he has friends, family or becoming a hero. His memories of them are gone forever." Yurei said as Midoriya slipped to the ground, landed on his knees, lift his head up and his eyes are dead, and there are no pupils in Midoriya eyes. He is watching the half-destroyed city with his unseeing eyes. 

Midroiya is silent, the only movement he made was the movement of his chest with the breath he took. In his mind, all of his memories have appeared one by one, his friends from U.S. High School, Tenya lida, Ochaco Uraraka, Shoto Todoroki, his mom, All Might, and the last one is Katsuki Bakugo. 

Suddenly, they were all erased and all the memories of them vanished leaving his mind blank. Izuku let out shuddered breath before falling forward, Tomura quickly catches him before he hit the ground, and put his head on his lap. "It's done. Our plan is complete. We have Izuku Midoriya on our side and nothing could take him away." He said as he gently caressing Midroiya's hair. 

The League of Villains nodded their heads as they watch Midoriya falling asleep, Kurogiri uses his Warp Gate for a portal, Izuku was resting against Tomura's back piggy-back style; Togo grinned and giggle. "Aww, he looks so cute on your back, Tomura." "Shut up." Tomura said, but thank god for the hand on his face so nobody could see him blushing. The League of Villains went inside the portal and disappeared, with Izuku in their grasp.