Chapter Ten: Finding Izuku Midoriya Part two

"Damn it!!! I can't believe it fucking morning already and we still didn't find any fucking clues!!!!!" Katsuki yelled. He and the other has slept in the forest for finding more clues Izuku Midoriya that was kidnapped by the Leauge of Villains. 

"Well, you could have found more clues if you haven't argued with us!!!" Tenya shouted at him which made Bakugo glace at him, showing his teeth too. 

"Well, I can't believe that half and half bastard left us!!!" Bakugo shouted, and angry that Shoto has left the forest for no reason. 

"Shoto has left because Midnight has called him and said that there was a villain attack in the city. So they need him to freeze the villains." Uraraka said with a calm voice, hoping to stop Katsuki from yelling and shouting more. 

"I can't believe that half and half bastard has to go with the other heroes and we still stay looking for more fucking clues about Deku!!!!" This time, Katsuki actually use his Quirk to blow up some trees which made Tenya yell at him and Katsuki didn't care. 

Uraraka sighed and walked over to the trees where Katsuki blow up when she saw footprints. Her eyes widened when she recognizes those footprints anywhere.  

"Bakugo!! Tenya!! Come look, I found something!" Katsuki and Tenya stop fighting and walks over where Uraraka. "What is Uraraka?" Tenya asked and Uraraka points at the footprints which Tenya and Katsuki saw and they both gasp in shock. 

"Those footprints....they weren't there before...Then it could it mean...that..." Tenya stares with shock in his eyes.  

"It means that Deku is here!!" Katsuki shouted and start to follow the footprints as fast he could. 

"Wait for us Bakugo!!" Uraraka shouted and together Uraraka and Tenya follow Katuski. They have finally followed another clue about their friends and they are on their way to find and save their friend Izuku Midoriya from the Leauge of Villains. 

But unknown to them, that their friend Izuku Midoriya is not the same person anymore and that his friendship with them is probably gone forever....including his Quirk.