Chapter Eight: Izuku and Tomura

Morning came quickly and soon a light breeze had settled over the city as the people slowly awoke from their sleep and some of them form their drunken sleep as they went to a club or a bar last night. 

Midoriya sat on the stool of the barroom, he has woke up pretty early then everybody, he went to bed last night after trying to remember the promise he made with Tomura when they were little. He signed buried his face into his arms. 

His sleep had been anything but peaceful; he has dreamt of many young children laughing at him after he told them he is Quirkless and that he never becomes a hero. 

He didn't know what going on; his mind was a huge mess and his memories were incomplete scramble. Izuku was honestly surprised he even remembered his name let along with other things like his birthday,  his hobbies and another thing too. 

 "Damn it." He cursed quietly as he raised his head once again and allowed his eyes to look down at the clothes he was wearing. 

Flashback memory~ 

"So these clothes I wear? Who gives it to me?" Izuku asks the League of Villains with curiosity in his face. "It was a gift from All For One!" Toga said cheerfully as she sits next to Izuku on the couch. "All For One?" Izuku looks confused a little bit. Dabi noticed Izuku looks confused and approached to him. "All For One is our true leader of the League of Villains and also Tomura Shigaraki adopted father." 

"Really? Tomura, when he did adopt you?" He looks at Tomura who is sitting next to him. "He adopted me after I was rejected to be a hero due to my Quirk and a year later, he found you and took you into the League of Villains since I told him about you and that you are Quirkless." 

"Yes, since that day. He trained you to be strong, strong enough like Tomura to destroy all heroes. He also made you a villain's clothes which he gives it to you." Twice said as he patted Izuku's shoulder.

Midoriya looks at them with a shocked and surprised expression, before letting out a big smile. "Well, thank you guys for telling me! The clothes that All For One made for me. I loved it. It very cool to wear for a villain!" The League of Villains looks surprised but they smiled too and all of them start talking while Izuku admires his clothes. 

flashback memory end~ 

Izuku flinched as a sharp pain invaded his head from the sudden memory and quickly closed his eye; as least he knew who made these clothes for him. He still couldn't throw off the horrible feeling of unease that had been plaguing him since he woke up in the League of Villains hideout though. 

"Izuku?" Tomura's voice called softly breaking Midoriya from his thoughts; he looked behind him in confusion to see the young man hesitating from the end of the barroom. 

"Do you mind, if I join you?" He asked and smile when Izuku silently patted an empty stool next to him; he walked up to him and sit down on the stool. 

Tomura looked over at Midoriya as the boy closed his eyes in thought and he couldn't help but admire in the way he looked his villain's clothes. He always likes it when Izuku wears cute clothes when he was little and is surprised that the clothes fit for him. He got to admit that Izuku looks handsome in his clothes, which made Tomura blush a little bit. His feeling for Izuku hasn't changed a bit. 

"Izuku...Is something wrong?" Tomura finally questioned after sitting beside him silently for a few seconds. As he watched as Midoriya sighed sadly before lifting his hand to look at the palm of it. 

"It just, even though I been in this place for a while before I went sleeping by a hero attack.  I don't feel relaxed or calm since I woke up. I don't understand it but I feel like I'm missing something. Something has been part of me." Midoriya explained quietly, close his palm and Tomura scratch his neck in worry. 

He knows that Midoriya is Quirkless since they were kids, but after learning out that he got a Quirk for All Might, Midoriya is missing his Quirk but he is never going to use it since Yurei's sword also block Midoriya's Quirk. And Yurei said it could become permanent forever and that his Quirk would be lost forever as long he doesn't remember everything about his past life. 

"Izuku..." Tomura whispers sadly as he got off his stool, walk to Midoriya's side, leaned forward and rest his forehead on his shoulder; for the first time since he thought of this plan, he wonders if he made of the right choice. Midoriya doesn't remember his promise and he barely remembers him! To top it off the lost feeling he was having was never going to go away, unless he awoke and reactivated his Quirk and Tomura couldn't let that happen. 

"You were waiting for me for such a long time, weren't you. Waiting for the promise that you and I made back then?" Midoriya suddenly whispered and Tomura slowly raised his head to see him smiling. His eyes filled with worry as he caught sight of the lingering sadness even as he smiled. 

"Don't worry, I promised I will remember the promised that you and I made when we were kids." Midoriya swore and Tomura looks shocked, before smiling. He pushed his doubts to the back of his mind as he remembers the reason why was doing this in the first place.

Midoriya was the only person he had left since he killed his whole family with his Quirk and the only boy he has grown to loved that he want to kill anybody who has feelings for him. And even if he forgets everything he would still want him to be by his side. 

Suddenly the rest of the member of League of Villians has appeared in the barroom, talking their next move to attack the heroes. Toga was the first to notice Midoriya and Tomura in the barroom. "Oh, good mornings Izuku and Tomura!" She said very cheerfully. 

"Good mornings." Izuku said and the Villains continued talking. "Tomura, are you ready to attack the villains in the city after the forest?" Dabi asked and Tomura nodded his head.

'The forest?' Izuku though in confusion as he got up from his stool. 

Midoriya is running in the forest, as fast as he could. He was a worry for some reason, and he couldn't see the clothes he was wearing since his mind still fuzzy. He continues running until he stops for some reason. 

"I remember the forest." Midoriya whispered in shock as the villains continue talking and they didn't hear him, all but one. Tomura is standing beside him and heard his whisper as he started at Midoriya's form in worry. "Izuku..."