Chapter Eleven: Izuku Midoriya?

At the forest~ 

Izuku is walking in the forest, looking around. He got separated from the League of Villains when Kurogiri wraps them to the city, but he was able to go into the forest as they began attacking the city. He stops in the middle of the forest, he sighed softly and close his eyes. 

"Tomura!" Izuku calls out to Tomura as they running across the park. Tomura stopped running and is standing next to the swing. "Hey, Izuku. Want to play on the swing?" Izuku stopped running too and nodded his head. Tomura smile and starts pushing Izuku on the swing, both of them start to laugh. 

It was a beautiful Saturday morning as Izuku and Tomura are playing in the park, Tomura is having a great time in his life with Izuku and his mother since he killed his family with his Quirk. After Tomura finishes pushing Izuku on the swing, Izuku got off the swing and asks Tomura if he wants to be pushed on the swing. 

"Yes!" Tomura said cheerfully which made Izuku smile and starts pushing Tomura on the swing. Tomura starts to smile very big and brightly which made Izuku happy his best friend is smiling and together they play in the park until it times to go home. 

Flashback memory end~ 

"Another flashback, no other memories again. I remember that me and Tomura played in the park when we were little. The park was the only place Tomura could smile very brightly." Midoriya whispered as he allowed his eyes to open revealing his confused green eyes; he signed once again before starts walking again. 

"Izuku!" A voice calls out faintly causing Midoriya to stiffen; he stopped walkings and stands on the ground, very still as he listened for that voice again. 

"Deku!" A different voice was heard again before three heroes appear, running in the different directions beside him; Midoriya narrowed his eyes before clenched his fists and starts walking toward, prepared to fight them. 

"Where is he? I know that we follow his footprints." Tenya muttered as he, Uraraka, and Bakugo has stopped running and taking a little break. 

Just as he prepared to call out his name, they hear a twig snap from the other directions behind them, and quickly they turned around, ready to fight someone with their Qurik activated. 

Tenya and Uraraka's eyes widened, expect Bakugo in shock when they saw a figure standing a few feet in front of them, underneath the shade of the trees. But they recognize those eyes anywhere. 

"Izuku!!" Uraraka called out and there was happiness in her eyes, but she didn't notice how Midoriya had tensed when she called his name and she couldn't even see the way his eyes had narrowed in suspicion thanks to the shade of the trees. 

"You're okay." Uraraka whispered in relief, with Tenya smiled and Bakugo scowling. Midoriya narrowed his eyes as he stood to his feet. 

"Who are you guys?" He demanded to cause the three heroes' eyes to widen in shock. And then he stepped out of the shades and into the light. They all gasp and their eyes turn to horror as they saw Izuku is wearing different clothes and not his hero's clothes. 

"What the-? Deku!!!" Bakugo yelped in confusion and he swallowed as he clenches his fists by his side. 'Why he is wearing different clothes? Could the League of Villains changed his clothes?' He thought angrily and clenches his fists tighter. 

"What are you on about, Izuku? It's us." Uraraka asked shakily but Midoriya continued to stare at her blankly; suddenly with a flash of black Tomura Shigaraki and Yurei Zankoku appeared in between them and Midroiya. 

"Heroes!" Yurei cried out in shock and Shigaraki growled softly while tightening his fists by his side, unaware that he is slowly disintegrating some trees behind him.