Chapter Seven: Tomura memories of meeting Izuku

Fifteen years ago~

When Tomura was five years old, he killed his family with his Quirk after killing the family dog. He accidentally killed them when his father abused him thus activated his Quirk. Although he did kill his father on purpose since he hates him. After activated his Quirk, his appearance has changed giving him a wrinkled face and changing his hair color. 

After killing his whole family, he was left on the street, abandoned, and orphan, but the people never offered to help him and they were also disgusted by his disturbing appearance and pretend not to notice him.  This leads him began to think this was punishment for his actions, and that nobody would save him. 

But...

That changed when he was eight years old. 

He was on the street again, sitting, feel hungry, and thirsty, every day the people would ignore him and not caring to help him as always. He felt crying again when he heard a soft voice. "Are you ok?" He lifts his head and saw a young boy who seemed to be around four years with fluffy dark-green hair with sticks up at odd angles around his head, with noticeably dark shadows. His eyes are large, the irises the same green color as his hair has four symmetrical freckles in a diamond formation, one on each cheek. 

Tomura looks surprised that the young boy didn't ignore him and that he is asking if he is ok. He stares at him a while before shaking his head. The young boy looks at him with a worried face, before holding his hand out. "Well, why do you come to my house? My mother would help you." He then gives Tomura a big smile. 

Tomura looks shocked and surprised that this young innocent sweet boy is helping and holding his hand out to him. Slowly, he places one finger on the young boy's hand. The young boy looks confused why the older boy places one finger on his hand, but decide not to say anything, he wrapped his hand around the finger and gently took him to his house. 

Once they arrived at the boy's house, his mother looks shocked and sad at him, due to the clothes he was wearing, they are old and dirty. She then put Tomura into the bathtub and give him a bath, which Tomura felt happy to feel warm water again. Then he was given new clean clothes and have dinner with them. 

The mother asked Tomura why he was on the street, alone without any parents. Tomura hesitated a little bit but decided to tell them why happened to his family. After telling them what happened to his family, he thought they would throw him out of their house and calls the police. 

But they didn't and they felt sorry for him, the mother then said that he is welcome to stay in their house as long he can stay. This shocked and surprised Tomura that this kind and nice mother and her son are being sweet and kind to him, unlike his other family that they didn't anything but watched him getting abused by his father and his sister telling on him. 

And for the first time since he killed his family with his Quirk, he felt happiness in his heart again and that he's crying for the first time which causes the young boy to hug him and his mother gently rubbing his hair. 

Three months have passed and Tomura was having a great day. He learned the young boy's name was Izuku Mirdoriya and his mother's name was Inko Midoriya. Since then Tomura and Izuku have become inseparable best friends, every day they would play heroes and saves people. Izuku would be All Might and Tomura would a nameless hero since he hasn't picked a name for his hero name.  

Izuku admired Tomura due to his uncommon Quirk, saying that his Quirk would make him the greatest hero even though his Quirk has damaged some of their stuff, including clothes. Izuku refused to see Tomura's Quirk as a villain and that he would fight by his side when they become a hero someday. 

The words Izuku said to Tomura make him believe that he would use his Quirk to save people someday even though he has killed his family, it didn't stop him and that he would make Izuku proud when they became heroes together. Tomura also developed feeling for Izuku, always blushing and saying how cute Izuku is, but he always hides his feeling from him. 

What makes Tomura even happy is the drawings that Izuku made for him, a drawing of them as kids with their age above their heads, and decided to let Tomura keep it since he is oldest and that he will go to U.A High School before him. This made Tomura's heart beating faster and that he swore to keep this drawing with him, at all time. 

Despite Tomura and Izuku would play heroes, every day, Izuku tried to bring Tomura to meet Katsuki and his friends, but he would always refuse since he is scared of what they would say to him about his appearance and his Quirk, they would say that his Quirk is for villains only and not for heroes. 

Even though Tomura never met Katsuki and his friends, he holds a deep hatred grudge at Katsuki after finding out from Izuku that he is always bullying, saying that he can't be a hero since he is Quirkless and calls him the nickname which Tomura didn't like it. "Deku." Since that day, he vowed to meet Katsuki someday and would defeat him when they go to U.S. High School. 

When one day on a rainy day, Tomura asked Izuku if they would stay best friends if he becomes a villain while Izuku becomes heroes. He thought Izuku won't agree with him but his shocked and surprised expression, Izuku would stay best friend even though he would turn into villains, Izuku would always be his best friend which made Tomura happy that they made a pinky promise to each other. 

But that all changed when a mysterious villain attack Izuku and his mother, and Tomura stab the villains but only got pushed. He thought he would have died by the villains if another villain named Kurogiri saved him and killed that villain. 

Since that day, he meets All For One and became his adopted son and later became part of League of Villains along with other villains, Kurogiri, Dabi, Himiko Toga, Mr. Compress, Twice, Spinner, Magne, and Muscular. He is now 20 years old. 

Together they vowed to take the heroes and kill All Might. Even though Tomura has become a villain and join the League of Villains, he hasn't forgotten about his friendship with Izuku but for some reason, he forgot about the promise that he and Izuku made when they were younger and tried so hard to remember it, he keeps forgetting about it. 

But he kept the drawings that Midoriya made for him and every time before he goes to bed, he would look at the drawings and would dream of him and Midoriya as a young kid again and he even dreamed that they got married in secret and that they adopted kids and became a nice family. 

One day, he was able to find Izuku Mirdoriya again, and he was happy that he entered the U.A. High school after getting a Quirk from All Might, but he was shocked and horrified that Izuku didn't remember him. But he vowed to get him back someday. 

This made Tomura think because of his new friends at the U.S. High School and All Might, they made him forget about him and that he vowed to get Izuku back as his only friend and the only guy he has ever loved. 

But when a new villain joins the League of Villain and his name was Yurei Zankoku and he has a unique Quirk that allows him to erase people's memories with his sword. Tomura asks him if he could erase Izuku's memories about his friends, his mother, All Might, and his dreams about becoming a hero. Yurei said that he has done it on many people before about their dreams of becoming heroes. 

This leads Tomura to developed a plan, a plan that he would have Izuku Mirdoyia to himself and the League of Villains agreed to help him. 

And their plan did work after Yurei erases Izuku's memories about his friends, his mother, All Might, and everybody about him of becoming heroes. Izuku ends up thinking the League of Villains is his friends since Yurei alternates his memories about his friends from U.S. High school to League of Villains.  

But for some reason, he can't remember his promise with Tomura, but Tomura didn't mind it. He knows that Izuku would remember their promise and they would be together as always. And that no heroes would take him away. No one.