Prologue

It was a quiet day in the city, too quite that they are unaware of the danger that is somewhere in the forest. The League of Villains are in the forest and they are planning to attack the city and kill the heroes. 

"Ok, does everybody know the plan?" One of the villains asked and they all nodded their heads. "Good, now everybody spread out and we must not let one hero escape because he is going to be one of us." And all the villains spread out. Some of them went into a group and some of them went alone. 

One villain with blue hair and has some hands part on his body named Tomura Shigaraki is walking with a villain who has dark red/purple spiky hair with one bang across his forehead and dark blue/white eyes and is wearing a small black robe that reaches to his waist, which exposes his leg and foot, a long black cape, holding a long red/yellow sword and he is also barefoot. "So Yurei, are you sure your sword will work on Izuku?" Tomura asked. 

Yurei didn't look at him but nodded his head. "Yes, my sword will work on Izuku. And don't worry about it too much." He said with a hint of tease in it, Tomura didn't say anything, but glace at him. They continued walking in the forest until they came across some people. The people are having fun since they have camping bags and tents. 

"Heh, we already found some people. Now let have some fun killing them before All Might and the other heroes come." Yurei smirked evilly, and Tomura agreed with him. As the people were too busy having fun, they didn't notice two villains are coming at them. By the time, they noticed, there was already a loud scream in the forest.