Chapter 18

Lucy's POV

The entire time they were in there fighting I was getting more and more worried. I almost went in a few times, but someone was always convince me not to. I just wanted to help.

What if Akari turns on them? What if this was all part of some plan? What if her master is stronger than all of them? I mean, I don't know what kind of magic he uses..

"Do you think they're okay? They would have beaten him by now, right?" I ask.

"Lucy, I'm sure they're fine." Yukino reassures me.

"But it's been a long time, what if they're not okay?" I ask again.

"It's barley been an hour. Why are so worried anyways?" Yukino asks as she sits next to me.

"I don't know. I kind of feel like this is my fault." I say quietly.

"What? How would any of this be your fault?" She asks.

"I brought you, Hisui, Ray, and Alexa here. I should have known not to trust them. I should have came prepared." I ramble.

"We came voluntarily, and you had no way of knowing what they were going to do." Yukino smiles softly at me.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I agree.

Just then everyone came out of the guild hall. I smiled as I stood up. Natsu came over to me.

"You're okay." I smile.

"Of course I am. I have something for you." He says with a grin.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

Natsu's POV

I pulled out her keys and held them out to her.

"My keys!" She cheered. She took them from me, then smiled at me." Thank you."

"No problem." I shrugged.

We stayed silent for a few seconds." We should start heading back to the guild." Lucy suggested.

"Yeah," I nodded." Let's go."

--

When we walk into the guild everyone comes to greet us.

"You're back!"

"What happened?"

"You guys are okay!"

Everyone crowded around us and gave us hugs.

"Really I'm fine! Let me go!" I heard Lucy laugh. I looked over and saw Mira hugging her, them both laughing.

"You should all go home and get some rest, you've been through a lot lately." Master announced.

I started to leave the guild, but then I got an idea. I turned around and looked for Happy. I saw him talking to Carla, so I went up to him and pulled him out of the guild.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?" Happy yelled.

"We're staying at Lucy's tonight." I said.

"She letting us stay at her house?" He asks.

"No, but we need to make sure nothing bad happens." I say.

Shortly after we arrive at her house. We go inside and immediately go to the fridge.

Lucy's POV

After stopping by the guild and letting everyone know that I was fine, I walked home. I walking into my house and saw Natsu and Happy stuffing my food into their mouths.

"What are you guys doing here!? And why are you eating my food!?" I yelled.

"Calm down, we're staying the night." Natsu smiled.

"Like hell you are." I say, clearly mad.

"Come on, what if some one comes and tries to take you? I want to make sure you're safe." Natsu argues.

"Fine, but you're sleeping on the couch." I say as I turn away, blushing slightly.

"I'm gonna go take a bath." I say as I walk into my bathroom.

Around ten minutes later I finish my bath and walk out to see that Natsu and Happy are done raiding my fridge.

"Goodnight guys, I'll see you tomorrow." I say tiredly, and turn to go into my bedroom.

"Goodnight, Luce." Natsu says before drifting off to sleep.

I smile and crawl into bed, falling asleep within seconds.