Chapter 11

Happy's POV

As soon as that girl came out of the hallway I hid under the couch with out anyone noticing, because I got scared. Natsu tried attacking her many times, but it never worked. I thought about sneaking behind her and grabbing her necklace, but I kept playing the scenario in my head, and every time she cut me in half with he sword. So I waited.

Eventually this guy in a suit came in and knocked Natsu out from behind when he wasn't paying attention.

"We've got the girls in the wagon." He informed the girl known as Akari.

"Good, take this one too." She told him pointing at Natsu with her sword as she started to walk out of the cabin.

The man nodded and dragged Natsu outside. I got out from under the couch and started to walk out, to follow them.

I really need a fish. I thought, so I grabbed a fish from the fridge, then went outside to see that they were leaving. I followed them from above for maybe an hour, until they finally arrived at their guild hall, or whatever it was.

I started going back to our guild memorizing the path as I went when I got there and came in everyone was looking at me.

"Hey Happy! Where's Natsu and Lucy?" Erza asked walking over to me.

"They took them! And Yukino too!" I cried throwing my arms up dramatically.

"Who did?" Erza asked.

"Blue skull." I replied then took another bite of my fish.

"Blue skull? But they disbanded over one hundred years ago when Mavis took them down." Gray said a bit confused as he walked over to us.

"Their back, and their strong. Natsu couldn't take out one person! He didn't even hit her!" I exclaimed.

"Really?" Erza asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, her name was Akari, I think, and she wore this stone that blocks any attack." I tell them.

"Do you know where they took them?" Erza asked me.

"Yeah, I followed them." I say. Then master comes out.

"Master! Lucy and Na-"

"I heard what happened." Master said cutting off Erza." Erza. I want you Gray, and Gajeel to follow Happy and bring them back here."

"Wait! I want to go!" Wendy calls.

"No child! You're still recovering from your sickness!" Carla scolds her.

"I'm fine! I swear!" Wendy argues.

"No Wendy, Carla's right. You should stay here." Master says.

"Fine." Wendy pouts.

"Come on let's go!" I yell running out the door with Erza, Gray, and Gajeel behind me.

Levy's POV

I was walking back from the library, heading to the guild, when I ran into someone and dropped all my books.

"Hey! Watch where you walking!" The guy growls at me --wait I know that voice!

"Gajeel?" I look up and see him looking down at me.

"Oh hey, didn't realize it was you." He laughs.

"Where are you going?" I ask him as I picked up my books.

"I'm going with Erza, Gray, and Happy to save Natsu, Lucy, and Yukino." Gajeel explained.

"Why!? What happened?" I asked getting worried.

"The guild Blue Skull took them." Is all he replied with.

"I'm coming with you!" I say.

"No you're not." He argues.

"Yes I am! Lu is my friend and I'm going to save her!" I walk off in the direction that Erza, Gray, and Happy were headed and eventually heard Gajeel start walking again.