Chapter 9

Lucy's POV

When I wake up I realize that I'm not in the living room anymore. I sit up and look around and see that I'm in Natsu's room, but I don't see him. I get up and go into the living room and see Natsu on the couch, still sleeping.

Did he move me? I shrug it off assuming that he saw that I was cold and switched places with me.

I go into the kitchen and decide to make pancakes and sausage. As I'm getting out some plates to put the food on I see Natsu sit up.

"Good morning." I say to him and he starts to walk over to me.

"What are you doing?" He asks as he stands next to me.

"I'm making breakfast." I look over at him and realize our faces are only a couple inches apart and quickly look away as I feel my face start to heat up.

"You guys are so cute together." I turn around and see Yukino standing outside of the hallway.

"What?" I quickly say and feel my face heat up even more and look over to see that Natsu's blushing too.

"They liiiiike each other." Happy teases.

"Shut up stupid cat!" I snap." When did you even wake up?" Yukino laughs and sits down at the table and Happy flies over and lands in the table next to her.

I hand everyone their plates and sit down across from Yukino and Natsu sat next to me. When i finished I got dressed and summoned Plue. I picked Plue up and brought him outside on the porch with me and sat down. After a while I started to hear something moving around in the bushes.

I decided to go inside, just to be safe. As I was walking in, Natsu was walking out and we ran into each other. I fell down with Plue still in my arms, so I couldn't catch myself.

"Sorry." Natsu apologizes holding out his hand.

"It's fine." I say grabbing his hand and pulling myself up. I bend down and pat Plue in the head." It was nice spending time with you Plue, you can go now."

Plue waves and then disappears and I stand back up." What are you doing out here?" I ask Natsu.

"Looking for you. You know, to make sure your safe." He says looking down at the ground.

"Well, I'm fine. I was just heading in." I tell him. He nods and I go inside with him behind me.

About a week goes by and we don't hear anything from our guild, so I'm guessing they haven't figured anything else out yet. Natsu had to go to the store once or twice to get more food, he didn't want me or Yukino going since we were being hunted, but nothing has happened here either.

It's just been quiet, until one night when we heard someone walking around the cabin. I would have brushed it off as Natsu going to the bathroom or something, but the problem was that all of us were sitting in the living room.