Chapter 15

Lucy's POV

"What do you mean they have everyone?" I ask as I stand up and take a few steps towards her.

"Blue Skull, they have Natsu, Erza, Gray, and Gajeel." She says." They let me go so I could send a message."

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"If you and the rest of the celestial wizards don't return, they'll kill them." Levy tells us.

"What? We need to stop them!" I cry." I'm going to save them!"

"I'm going too." Yukino says." Anything for my friends."

"Me three! I'm their princess and I'm going to protect them at any cost, I owe them for all they've don't for me." Hisui agrees.

"We'll go too." Ray says as him and Alexa step forward.

"Yeah, we don't know you guys that well, but we can tell that you're good people." Alexa smiles.

"Are you guys sure?" Levy asks. We all nod.

"Let's go!" I yell. We all walk out of the guild and head straight for Blue Skull.

When we arrive they were waiting outside for us.

"I knew you would come!" Akari cheered.

I glared at her as we approached them.

"We're here, now let our friends go." I order.

"Sweetie, that wasn't part of the deal. We said we would kill them if you didn't come, we never said anything about letting them go." Akari grins as she take a few steps forward.

"What--" before we could do anything we were being handcuffed and brought inside.

"Let them go! This isn't fair?" I cried.

"Life isn't fair, honey." Akari laughed.

We were all brought up to the same room that we started in, but there were more people this time, including my our friends. After the rest of us were chained up, Akari came in.

"Well, now that we have all of the remaining celestial wizards here, we can begin the ritual! We will begin tomorrow night. Maybe we'll get rid of those four while we're at it." She motioned to Erza, Gray, Gajeel, and Natsu.

"You don't have to do this, Akari." I try to get her to stop and let us go, but I can tell that that's not going to happen.

"I know that I don't have to, but I want to." She smiles before she leaves the room, locking the door behind her.

"Lucy, are you okay?" I hear Natsu's voice from somewhere in the room, but I'm not sure where.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered.

"I swear, I'm going to get us out of here." He says.

"I don't think you can get us out of this one." I say as I look down, realizing that this is the end.

"Don't say that, we'll make it through this." He reassures me.

"Give it up flame brain. Face it, we can't get out of this one." I hear Gray start to argue with Natsu.

"Shut up popsicle stick." Natsu argues back.

"You guys are chained up, and are close to the end of your lives, but you still find time to argue." I hear Gajeel's annoyed voice.

"Be quiet metal head!" Natsu yells.

"I'm not arguing with you." Gajeel replies.

"Be quiet, all of you!" The sound Erza's voice instantly made everyone stop talking.

After that no one said anything. It was just, quiet.