Chapter 8

Natsu's POV

I stumbled off the train with Happy, Lucy, and Yukino behind me.

"Where to now?" I hear Lucy ask.

"Uhh, down the road there should be a forest. Just follow me from there." I explain. Lucy just nods and starts walking with Yukino beside her, and Happy and I follow.

~45 minutes later~

"Hey! I think I see the cabin!" Lucy calls from a few feet in front of me.

"Finally!" I cheer. We walk into a clearing and in the middle of it is a cabin." Looks kinda small."

"Maybe it's bigger on the inside." Lucy says before walking inside.

"Wow, this is nice." Yukino says walking in behind Lucy. Happy and I come in and see Lucy looking in all of the rooms.

"Looks like there's a living room, kitchen, a bathroom, and two bed rooms." She says." Yukino you can have a bedroom of your choice, and Natsu do you want the other bedroom or couch?"

"Huh? Oh I don't really care." That was a lie, I much rather have a bed.

"Oh well, you can have the bedroom if you want." She sets her stuff down by the couch and heads to the kitchen.

"Really?! Sounds great! Thanks Luce!" I yell as I head to the bedroom on the left, Yukino chose the other one.

Lucy's POV

"Are you sure your okay with sleeping on the couch?" Yukino asks me.

"Yeah, whenever Natsu comes into my house he sleeps on the couch, so I'll sleep on the couch while we're here." I explain. Yukino nods and gets something to eat.

I walk into Natsu's room and see that he's sleeping.

"Natsu." I say trying to wake him up. I walk over to him and shake him a little bit." Natsu!"

"What?!" He jolts up and looks at me." Oh hey Lucy. What do you want?"

"I was wondering if I can keep my clothes in here, since there isn't really a dresser or closet in the living room." I tell him.

"Sure I'm not using them any way." He says laying back down. I nod and start putting my clothes away. When I'm finished I go into the living room.

I look behind me after I sit down and see Happy frantically searching the kitchen.

"Happy, what are you doing?" I ask standing up. He looks at me and see tears in his eyes.

"I can't find any fish!" He whines. I roll my eyes and go over to the fridge and open a drawer and hand him a fish.

"Happy now?" I ask. He smiles and nods his head with the fish in his mouth. I laugh and go to the end of the hall in the closet to try to find a pillow and blanket. When I do I set them up on the couch.

I look out of the window and see that it's getting dark, so I go into Natsu's room and get some pajamas. I go into the bathroom and change and lay down on the couch to try and get some sleep.

Wow, sure is colder out here than it is in Natsu's room.

Even though I had a blanket on, I was still shivering under it. I tried to ignore it and I eventually fell asleep.

Natsu's POV

I wake up and it's dark out. I'm hungry so I decide to get some food. I quietly get up go into the kitchen. I eat an apple, and some other random things and I start to head back to my room, but I notice that Lucy is shivering under the blanket.

"Lucy?" I whisper. She doesn't respond. I stand there for a second and then decide to put her in my room since it was warmer in there. I pick her up and carry her into the room, lay her down, and tuck her in.

"Goodnight." I whisper before going into the living room and quickly fall asleep.