Chapter 10

Lucy's POV

One night we all decided to hang out in the living room and talk for a while. Yukino and I were sitting in the chairs and Natsu and Happy got the couch.

We talked, laughed, played games, and just had fun. In one moment of silence, I saw Natsu's face get really serious all of a sudden.

"Natsu what's wrong?" I ask getting worried.

"Shh." Everyone was quiet, then I heard it too. It sounded like someone was walking around. Then I saw a shadow run through the hallway, since I was on the opposite side of the room where the hallway was.

"Natsu..." I whispered." Someone's here."

"I know." He says in a low voice. Then he gets up and stands in front of the hallway." Come out! I know you're here!"

I heard some one laugh and then step out into the open." You caught me." It was a girl, she was wearing a black robe and had a hood that shadowed her face.

"Who are you?" I could tell that Natsu was angry. He clenched his fists and lit them both on fire.

She took off the robe and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a black top shaped like a diamond that showed her stomach, with dark jean shorts, and black leather boots that were just above her knees. She had short black hair with bangs, she had a necklace which was a red jewel, and a sword.

"I'm Akari. You're Natsu, Yukino, and that is sweet little Lucy." She pointed her sword and each of us as she said our names.

"What do you want?" Natsu asks getting angrier by the second.

"To kill them, of course." She laughs slightly waving he sword in Yukino and our direction.

"Why?" I ask, my voice cracking a little." Why do you want to kill all of the celestial wizards?"

"Well, you see. My guild and I want to take over the celestial world, but we can't do that if the spirits have contracts with wizards, so if there are no wizards, then there and no contracts, so then we can take over." Akari explains.

Her guild? I looked at her stomach and saw her emblem on the left side.

"Hey I know that emblem. It's blue skull's emblem, but Mavis ended that guild over one hundred years ago." I think aloud.

"She thought she did." She smiles.

"Lucy, Yukino you need to leave." Natsu orders.

"But Nats-"

"Now!" He yells, cutting me off. As we're leaving he tries to attack her, but it doesn't work.

"Fire dragon's iron fist!" He yells charging at her. Right when he's about to hit her he goes flying back.

Akari laughs." You can't hit me! This stone reflects any attack that comes at me."

I run out side with Yukino and realize that Happy's not with us.

"Wait where's Happy?" I turn back to the house.

"He's probably in there with Natsu, we need to go!" Yukino yells.

I turn around and start to run but I run into someone.

"Where do you think your going?" I look up and see a guy. He was just wearing a plain black and white suit, and had white spiky hair.

"Umm, I was just leaving." I laughed nervously and tried to walk around him, but he hit my head causing me to go flying and hit a tree, knocking me out, but before he did that, I saw another guy dragging Yukino to a wagon.