The End of 2nd Year

So guys, here is the last chapter but I will be releasing the second book before this chapter with it's introduction. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and read the second book to this series 😊.

→_→→_→→_→→_→→_→→_→→_→

Y/n's Pov:

I feel quite nervous of entering the great hall. Maybe I can wait for Hermione and enter the great hall with her. I waited but I guess I wasn't the only one who was nervous to enter the great hall because the students who got petrified were standing near the door of the great hall but not entering it. I went towards them only to know that all the students who were petrified will enter the great hall together.

I stood there waiting. I wonder if anyone misses me. As I was waiting I saw Hermione.

She came towards me and said " Being petrified sure is boring."

I just smiled knowing that at least her friends came to meet her. I know shouldn't be sour about this situation but I mean it hurt.

She asked "Why is everyone standing here?"

"All the students who were petrified will enter together when the doors open." I replied

But as soon as I said that the doors opened. Well, time to enter. I walked inside, students were cheering. Hermione went towards the Gryffindor table, I looked towards the Slytherin table. Y/bff/n waved at me, I went towards her and sat beside her.

" Y/n/n (Your Nickname), I missed you so much! I am sorry I couldn't come to meet you but I was being bullied by Draco and his minions and don't even get me started on Pansy but scrap all that, how are you feeling?" She said excitedly.

I was quite surprised and happy. "It was BORING. Like I couldn't even do anything and I missed you so much but I missed something else too."

"What did you miss?" She asked.

"I missed eating foooddd alotttt. I missed the taste of food, oh how much I craved food." I said laughing.

She laughed too and said " Well, fulfill your demand now because the end of the year feast is about to start."

We both talked for a while. Food started to emerge on the table. Oh my, how much I missed this. As soon as the dishes emerged I started eating and Y/bff/n started laughing. I ate the tasty food and when I felt full I wiped my mouth with a napkin and looked at Y/bff/n.

"Now that I have finished, we may start talking." I said and gave her a grin.

She just laughed and jokingly said "As you wish. So, how did it feel, eating food after so long?"

I replied "That felt great, I ate after so long that it felt so blissful."

Timeskip

The second year was officially over. We were all at the platform ready to leave for our homes.

Y/bff/n and I enter the Hogwarts Express, we were searching for a cabin. We were both happy, but as we were searching for a cabin, I saw that Pansy was standing in the way but the good thing was that she hadn't seen us. I looked at Y/bff/n.

She pointed at the nearest cabin and said "We have no other choice."

We both enter that cabin hurriedly to find that Draco Malfoy was sitting in it. He was alone though. He looked at us quite confused.

I looked at Y/bff/n and quietly said "We ran away from one trap only to be caught into another trap."

"What are you doing here, you mudblood?" Draco spat.

"Listen here Malfoy, we are not here to fight or anything we were just getting away from Parkinson, we will leave in a minute or so." I replied quite seriously.

"Y/n/n, I think she is gone, let's go." Y/bff/n told me.

We get out of the cabin but before closing the door.

"Have a good summer, mudblood." Malfoy smirked while saying.

"Have a good summer, Malfoy." I replied and left.

"What just happened?" Asked Y/bff/n.

"Whatever happened, you saw that too and I am as confused as you are. Oh, and I forgot to tell you something very strange, let's find a cabin and I will tell you."

"Sure, ok." She replied.

After some searching we found a cabin that was empty. We sat there and I told her about when someone held my hand while I was petrified.

"Who could that person be?" She said confused.

"For real though I thought it was you but if it would have been you, you would have spoken." I replied.

After that, we talked and caught up about the things that happened. I didn't want the train to stop but it had to come to a halt when we arrived at platform 9 3/4.

We both got off the train and looked at eachother.

"So, I guess we won't be able to talk until next year, I guess." She said

"I mean, we can send each other letters." I replied.

"Yeah but you know there is a different feeling when talking face to face."she said laughing.

"I am going to miss you alot Y/bff/n. Promise to keep in touch with me by sending letters." I felt sad.

"I promise and I also promise that I will invite you to my house during summer." She said and smiled.

"I would love to come to your house!" I said excitedly that at least we will meet.

"I should go now, my parents are waiting, take care Y/n/n, I will miss you alot." She said while slowly walking away.

"I will miss you alot too, stay safe, good bye." I said while slightly tearing up.

She smiled and walked towards her parents. I looked around and saw my parents, I walked towards them.

"So, how was your year sweetie?" My mother asked.

"It was interesting and fine but I made a great friend." I replied.

"That's great, sweet heart." My dad said.

←_←←_←←_←←_←←_←←_←←_←

I hope you guys liked the last chapter. The second book has been released with it's introduction. Here is the cover of the book:

 Here is the cover of the book: