A Bad Friend

Y/bff/n Pov

I see the Professors coming with Y/n on a floating stretcher. They were quite furious.

They put Y/n on the bed next to Harry. She had tears stains on her. She was crying cause of Malfoy.

Professor Snape went out of the hospital wing and soon came with Malfoy.

“Mr Malfoy I am not proud of your behavior. Your actions were not great and so on you will get detention.” Dumbledore said (calmly).

“But Professor what did I do?” Malfoy spoke innocently but I know he knew what Professor was talking about.

“Your words were hurtful to Miss Y/l/n so she went out past curfew to the black lake. Where she got petrified.” Dumbledore spoke the last line grimly.

“ I didn't mean it. And I wasn't the one who petrified her either.” Malfoy protested on his behalf.

“Mr Malfoy we are not blaming you for it but you blaming her for making Slytherin team lose wasn't a great action.” Professor McGonagall replied.

“ Mr Malfoy you will be attending detention with me every Saturday at 2pm for this whole year.” Professor Snape said in a monotone voice.

“Ok I guess...” he replied hesitantly and left.

I also went to my dormitory and slept.

TIMESKIP TO MORNING

Harry's Pov:

I was laying on the bed looking at Y/n. Her eyes were slightly open that means she knew that the monster was lurking around her.

I look at the door to the hospital wing and saw Ron and Hermione. Uh oh. Madam Pomfrey went towards them. I knew that she will tell Ron and Hermione and I also saw Hermione face expression change to sad and shocked.

They both rushed towards me and started asking what happened. I told them everything. They were very angry on Malfoy.

Then Madam Pomfrey came and told me that I could leave. I left with Ron and Hermione towards the great hall for breakfast.

Y/n's Pov:

I could hear Hermione, Ron and Harry. They were talking about how I got petrified. Madam Pomfrey let Harry go and they all went towards the great hall.

I was just thinking when I heard footsteps near my bed. Somebody sat on the stool next to me and held my hand. I really want to know who it is. Soon someone spoke.

“Y/n I miss you a lot.”

It was Y/bff/n (SIKE! You thought it was Draco).

“I will teach Draco a lesson for you. I promise. Now I gotta go, classes are about to start.” and then she left.

Y/bff/n's Pov:

I want to teach Draco a lesson for taking my friend away from me. As soon as I thought about that someone bumped into. It was........................................................................................ 😂..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................

It was Draco.

“YOU JERK. YOU TOOK MY FRIEND FROM ME. I HATE YOU. YOU IDIOT.” I said while pushing him. Now his back was touching the wall. I didn't know what happened during the heat of the moment but I kissed him. Uh oh. He kissed back. I pushed him away.

He smirked.

“W--what was t--that?”

It was Hermione. She saw it.

“ It's not what it looks like!” I exclaimed.

“You were her friend but you end up kissing the person who got him petrified! WOW! I never knew that there were friends as bad as you!” She screamed at me and ran.

“It was all your fault!” I yelled at Draco and ran.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

I am so sorry I couldn't post but you see I am out of city. I will go back to my city on 21 June so I would be M.I.A till then. I hope you liked the chapter don't forget to vote and comment. Bye!