What Should I Be?

I woke up and head towards the bathroom to freshen up. I took a shower and changed into my robes. I was happy thet at least I had some friends. I was in a good mood so I decided to style my hair.

(Alright guys I am going to put some pics of hairstyles and you choose which one you like.)

)

I made my hair style and went out of my dormitory

I made my hair style and went out of my dormitory. I woke up early so no one was in the common room. I went to the great hall for breakfast. Only some ravenclaw students were there. I quitely went towards the slytherin table.

I look at the staff table and see some teachers were already there. Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, Professor Idiotic Lockhart, and Professor Flitwick.

Professor Lockhart was waving at some students mostly girls. Oh! How much I hate that git. Soon Hermione came into the great hall with Harry and Ron.

I get up and go towards the gryffindor table. I sit beside Hermione.

“Good Morning!” I said to the three of them.

“Good Morning” they all said.

“ So... Show me your schedule Mione.”

I look at her schedule.

“ We are going to be together in some classes.”

“Great!”

The first class was Herbology. I didn't like it much but I didn't hate it either. We all went to Herbology.

We had to re pot mandrakes.

“ Who will tell me what is a mandrake?” Professor Sprout asked

Hermione's hand shot up.

" 'Mandrake, or Mandragora, is a powerful restorative,' said Hermione, sounding as usual as though she had swallowed the textbook. 'It is used to return people who have been transfigured or cursed, to their original state.'

'Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor,' said Professor Sprout. 'The Mandrake forms an essential part of most antidotes. It is also, however, dangerous. Who can tell me why?'

Again Hermione's arm shot up.

'The cry of the Mandrake is fatal to anyone who hears it,' she said promptly.

"Precisely. Take another ten points,' said Professor Sprout. 'Now the Mandrakes we have have here are still very young.'

She pointed to a row of a deep trays as she spoke and everyone shuffled forward for a better look. A hundred or so tufty little plants, purplish green in colour, were growing there in rows. 

'Everyone take a pair of earmuffs,' said Professor Sprout.

There was a scramble as everyone tried to seize a pair that wasn't pink and fluffy.

Luckily I got my hands on jet black earmuffs.

'When I tell you to put them on, make sure your ears are completely covered,' said Professor Sprout. 'When it is safe to remove them, I will give you the thumbs-up. Right - earmuffs on.'

I put my earmuffs on and made sure they were fixed on their position because I didn't want to lose my ability of hearing.

 Professor Sprout put a pink fluffy pair over her own ears, rolled up the sleeves of her robes, grasped one of the tufty plants firmly, and pulled hard.

Instead of roots, a small, muddy and extremely ugly baby popped out of the earth. The leaves were growing right out of his head. He had pale green, mottled skin, and was clearly bawling at the top of his lungs.

Eww what the actual hell is that.

Professor Sprout took a large plant pot from under the table and plunged the Mandrake into it, burying him in the dark, damp compost until only the tufted leaves were visible. Professor Sprout dusted off her hands, gave them all the thumbs-up and removed her own earmuffs.

I took off my earmuffs.

'As our Mandrakes are only seedlings, their cries won't kill yet,' she said calmly, as though she'd just done nothing more exciting than water a begonia. 'However they will knock you out for several hours, and as I'm sure none of you want to miss your first day back, make sure your earmuffs are securely in place while you work. I'll attract your attention when it is time to pack up.' " said Professor Sprout.

I took place next to Hermione. I put on my earmuffs.

Before we could even start Neville had passed out. Malfoy was right in front of me.

I took out my mandrake. I literally want to vomit. It was like a baby but it was very ugly. It was nauseating. I put mandrake in another pot and put the soil. I looked over at Malfoy. He was irritating the mandrake like he irritated everyone. He put his finger near the baby mandrake's mouth and the mandrake bit it. Aha! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO HAPPEN. YES! YES! YES!

I burst out laughing at the scenario. Malfoy looked at me with disgust. But who cares. After our class was finished we went back to the castle.

Today were the quiditch tryouts. I was still thinking what do I want to tryout as. Should I be a beater, chaser or a keeper.

                  ~~~~~°°°°°~~~~~~~

Sorry for updating late. So much has happened so I was quite busy. I know it's short. Sorry! Btw what should y/n be. I am taking your opinions. So comment and tell me what do you want her to be. I am going to pick the position with most comments. Bye!