First Petrification

I entered my dormitory and sat on the bed thinking about what just happened.

Was I having feelings for Malfoy. Nope! Never in a million years! That feeling might have happened due to me being ticklish. Yep! Should I tell that to my friends? Nope! After all it was just a normal detention. I better sleep I have classes tomorrow.

I layed on the bed and as soon as I closed my eyes I was asleep.

Time skip to November brought to you by Lucius Malfoy's avada kedavra.

It was Saturday and I had Quidditch practice today

It was Saturday and I had Quidditch practice today. I changed into my Quidditch uniform and went to the field. I had to practice as a beater and also as a seeker because I am a substitute seeker too.

I reached the field no one was their yet so I sat on one of the bench. Soon enough though the whole team arrived.

Flint made us run some laps and after that he started the practice and made us work hard because there was a Slytherin VS Gryffindor match on Monday. He told me to use the broom Malfoy's father had gave us but I simply denied.

At one point during the practice I hit Malfoy with the bludger and he fell off his broom and I burst out laughing. He glared at me but I couldn't forget the image of him falling and the fear in his eyes. It just made me laugh.

When the practice finished I went to the locker room to take a shower and change. After taking a shower and changing I left the locker room and went for the great hall because it was almost lunch and I was really hungry due to the practice.

I entered the great hall and sat on the far corner of the Slytherin table. Lunch was not yet served so I examined the great hall. Students started to enter the great hall. The trio entered and I smiled at them they also smiled back and sat on their own table.

Food was served and I started eating. The food tasted so good. I got my energy back and was feeling great until Pansy Parkinson came and said no, more like shrieked

“ How dare you hit Draco with a bludger during the practice. What if he died!?”

“ He wouldn't have died though. You are over reacting a lot.”

“ Who are you to tell me that I am over reacting? Besides Draco doesn't even like you.”

“ Umm I don't even like him so I don't mind that, by the way you should clean your face it has some ketchup on it.”

“ DON'T EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF OTHERS.” she yelled at me and everyone in the great was looking at us.

Does she not understand that, it isn't an embarrassment to tell someone they have something on their face? And now everyone is looking at us NOW THAT IS  EMBARRASSING.

“ Parkinson I just said that there's ketchup on your face. There's nothing embarrassing in that.” I replied calmly. ( Dumbledore asked calmly) 😂

“ YES THAT IS EMBARRASSING.”

“ Just stop screaming Parkinson.”

“ DON'T ORDER ME TO STOP SCREAMING. YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER.”

That was it. I ain't arguing with this brainless git no more.

I get up and and walk out of the great hall. I head towards the black lake. I just like the scenery. It's beautiful. I sit near the lake. It was calming and relaxing until someone tapped my shoulder I looked around to see a Slytherin girl. She was also in the same year as me.

“ Hey... Umm I just came here to chill if you don't mind can I sit with you?” she said

“ Yeah why not.”

“ My name is Y/bff/n ( Your bff's name)”

“ My name is Y/n.”

“ You know you are quite brave for a Slytherin. I know how Pansy behaved with you I saw it.”

“Thanks. So do you also come here often?”

“Yes this is my favorite place in hogwarts.”

We talked for a while. It was fun to have someone as a friend in my own house. She was not like other Slytherins either.

Time skip to Sunday morning brought to you by Professor Flitwick's fist pump.

It was Sunday morning

It was Sunday morning. I got ready and head towards the great hall when I bumped into Hermione.

“Oh Y/n! A student got petrified his name is Colin Creevey. The boy who carries his camera everywhere.”

“ Oh that kid. What happened though?”

“ It is the same monster who petrified Mrs. Norris. God knows who the heir of Slytherin is. I hope they get caught till then please take care of yourself Y/n.”

“ Yes I will but you should take care of yourself too.”

~~~~~~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it is a short one. But I promise the next one will be longer. And did you like the time skips. Should I continue doing time skips like this.

~Eshaal