Dueling Club

I am back bruh. I know it's been a heck lotta time since I posted and I am  sorry about it. Since 9th grade started I am having exams every month so it's hard to post and I still have to worry about exams but fuck it for a while and here I am presenting you another chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§§§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME SKIP TO THE EARLY DECEMBER

Y/n's Pov:

Well at least they are back to being friends. I have lost track of time by now I don't even know if it's day time or night time. Being petrified is quite boring. I'd rather die than be petrified at least I wouldn't be bored.

Y/bff/n's Pov:

Today was the first meeting for dueling club. I was excited because Professor Lockhart was going to teach it. It was going to be fun.

TIME SKIP TO THE DUELING CLUB MEETING

Hermione's Pov:

I wrote a letter to Y/n's parents and told then about Y/n's petrification. I haven't gotten a reply yet though. I was with Ron and Harry. We were heading towards the great hall because Professor Lockhart had held a dueling club meeting. Isn't he just so smart.

" We are almost here." said Harry.

I enter the Great Hall. Woah! All the tables were gone and there were long stages set. Student were arriving. We stood near the stage.

Y/n's Pov:

" Oh my I have to stay ready because of that stupid dueling. What if students get hurt. " I heard Madame Pomfrey.

Wow. There is a dueling club and I had to be petrified. Being petrified is so anti climatic. Someone please stab me I am bored. I am going to kill Malfoy once I get back to normal. It's all cause of him that I can't enjoy my life this year. Ughhhhh!

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE DUELING CLUB MEETING

Narrator's Pov:

Everybody knew that Harry could speak parsel tongue. Some students were scared of Harry because they thought Harry was the heir of Slytherin. Harry was having a hard time but Ron and Hermione stood by him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§§§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is quite a small chapter from me but I am sorry it's just that I have bad cramps right now. I am really sorry. Thanks for reading and if you like please vote. Bye! 😘