Potions Storeroom

We were walking back to our common rooms when Hermione spoke up

“ Harry you said you heard someone or something saying something. What was it saying?”

“ It was planning on killing someone. And I followed it and you saw what was there with me. Should I tell someone that I heard voices?” he asked.

“ Even in the Wizarding world hearing voices is not a good thing.” replied Ron.

“We will talk about it tomorrow. Okay? Because I have to go to the Slytherin common room.” I said

“Ok. Goodnight!” they all said

“Goodnight!”

And then I went my way.

Was it normal for Harry to hear these voices. Oh I have a bad feeling and was Malfoy saying the truth that us muggle born are next. Ugh! Why am I thinking like this. I hope it was nothing.

I entered the common room. Everyone was talking or playing without any care.

“Looks like the mudblood is a little scared.” said the voice I hated the most.

“Shut the fuck up Malfoy. I am not in the mood right now unless you want another punch.” I said while walking away.

He grabbed my wrist.

Really!? HE WANTS TO ARGUE RIGHT NOW. I AM GOING TO KILL HIM. I FEEL SLEEPY AT THIS MOMENT.

“Respect your superiors.” he said that same line again.

“Like I care. You are no superior to me. You are just a spoilt git.” I scoffed.

His grip tightened on my wrist that it started hurting me.

“My father will hear about this.”

“Oh really!? I am so scared of your your father.” I said sarcastically

“You will be.”

I just rolled my eyes at that statement.

“Now if you mind please leave my wrist its hurting me.” I snatched my wrist away.

I walked to my dormitory. No girl in my dormitory wanted to sleep in the same dormitory as me but they had to because there complaints were useless.One of them was someone called Pansy and another one's name was Millicent. It was only us three in the dormitory. 'She is a Mudblood we are not.', 'She does not respect her superiors and she disrespects our house.'. But I did not mind them.

I just lay down on my bed and went into my own zone.

I should buy a pet next year. I really like dogs but they are not on the list. An owl would be cool. But let's just focus on this year. I hope everyone stays safe.

Soon enough I dozed off into sleep.

NEXT MORNING

I went to breakfast but I sat on the Gryffindor table with the trio.

“Good Morning!” I said to them

“Good Morning!” they replied.

“Hermione did you tell them the good news that I told you last night?” I asked

“Oh I forgot! Harry, Ron. Malfoy got detention because of what he said.” she told them happily

“Yes that is what he gets for saying that word.” Ron replied with a grin

“Great! But Y/n you punched him. He might have told that too.”  Harry said

I saw Professor Snape approaching me.