Diagon Alley

Our second year at hogwarts was about to start. My 1st year wasn't good at all however I have a feeling that this year is going to be good because second years are allowed to play quidditch so I am going for the tryouts this year.

Hermione and I went to the diagon alley. Hermione had planned to meet with Harry and Ron. And I know they hate me so I did not want to go but I had to because I also want to buy my second year's books and you know some new stuff.

This year's defence against the dark arts book list was quite odd because all the books were written by the same person Gilderoy Lockhart. I don't know what got into Hermione because she likes Gilderoy Lockhart but I don't.

Well she bought her books with her friends while I followed them and also bought my stuff. But when we reached the book store. We were quite surprised to see a long line in the book store. The thing was that Gilderoy Lockhart was actually signing his books there. Everybody wanted there book to be signed but on the other hand I didn't want to get my book signed. So without anyone noticing I got all the books and paid for them while Hermione waited in that line.

What I didn't know was that Malfoy was on the top floor and looking at me.

When I glanced at him he came downstairs. He came near me pulled me into a corner and started coming near me. He came to a point where his lips were just about to touch my ear lobe and said.

“ Well well well look who we have here. Don't you wanna get your books signed like every other girl.”

“ No. Because I don't think it's worth my time and neither do I like him.”

Hermione got her book signed and came towards me. Malfoy on the other hand asked Hermione.

“ Would you mind if I borrow your Mudblood cousin and my so called housemate? ”

“ No I won't mind it. And why are asking me not her.”

“ Enough questions Granger. Now come.” he directed towards you.

“Okay” you say and follow him out of the book store.

You were taken away by what just happened. You couldn't take your eyes off Malfoy either. His voice had also changed and he was taller too. He just looked different.

He stops and holds you to a corner and says.

“ You are going to meet my father. He was complaining to me that where are my friends or my housemates and he also said do you have any friends. I found Pansy and others too but they are just not beautiful according to my father. He likes beautiful people. So I suppose you should meet him. Now you gotta act like your my close friend. Okay”

“ Okay but..”

“ No but's.”

“ Well then Okay”

Did he just compliment me by saying his father likes beautiful people and others weren't and he also supposes that I should meet his father in simpler words did he call me beautiful?

He then drags you with him towards his father. His father looks at him and said

“ I suppose this is your friend Draco.”

“ Yes dad she is my close friend.” he said and holds your hand.

“ Hello! Nice to meet you Mr Malfoy.”

“ Nice to meet you too dear. You are beautiful.”

“ Thanks!”

“ I suppose you are also in slytherin?”

“ Yes”

“ What's you blood status. I won't mind if you are a muggle born because you are very beautiful indeed.” He said looking at Malfoy who was nervous and also a little red.

“ Well I - - - I am a muggle born.”

“ I don't mind it at all. I mean I would have minded it if you were in a different house or if you weren't beautiful.”

Wait so he only likes muggle borns who are slytherin and beautiful. I see.

“ You both might want to go and enjoy yourselves together. Draco here you go some galleons. Go buy her and your own self an ice cream.”

“ Okay..... Father...”

Malfoy was still holding onto your hand and he took you towards the ice cream shop and you both bought ice creams.

“ Thanks!” you say

“ Well I should be the one to say thanks because you helped me.”

“ Oh that was nothing after all we are housemates”

“ No no no no! We are.................................................... Friends” he said while smiling.

“ I really am thankful of you now Malfoy.”

“ Not Malfoy call me Draco.”

“ Are you sure?”

“ Yes! I am.”

“ Ok then, Draco.”

We both talked alot while Hermione bought her stuff. After that it was time for us to say goodbye.

Hope you liked this Chapter. Bye!