*forty five*

(random question, but what do you guys think i look like? idk. i'm just curious)

Tyler's face rests on Josh, the boy's eyes closed and his cheek smushed against Josh's chest. He is straddling the older man's lap as the glow of the television lights up the living room. The brunet chose takeout pizza since Josh let him choose what they were going to eat after his long day. The box was left open with a few slices still sitting in the box. Josh was gently rocking Tyler, who was sleeping peacefully.

"My baby." Josh whispers, resting his head on Tyler's unkept hair. The older boy is watching America Says on the television, holding his favorite person in the world. The younger one stirs as Josh chuckles about something on the TV. "Shh, babes." Josh coos. Tyler whines and moves his hands up from his lap and rubs his eyes.

After a minute the brunet pulls back and looks up at Josh, the blue light coming from the television shows Josh's smile.

"Hi." Josh whispers.

"Hi." The boy replies.

"We should be headed to bed soon, or at least you should. You look tired, hun." Josh says, grazing both of his hands on the back of the brunet.

"Probably. But I wanna be small when I go to bed." Tyler replies, looking over at the TV.

"Hmm, want me to help? I'll run you a bath, then we'll get you into some soft, comfy pj's, and then I'll read you a bedtime story, how does that sound?"

"Now." Tyler whispers.

"You wanna start now?"

Tyler nods, looking back over at Josh, his eyes practically fallen shut again. Josh leans forward and kisses the boy's forehead gently.

"Do you wanna pick the pajamas or go start the bath?" Josh takes Tyler's hands into his, swaying them back and forth.

The boy sighs, "I want you to have complete control tonight. Just wanna be tiny."

"Oh, baby." Josh frowns slightly and brings Tyler in for a hug and rocks him back and forth. "Okay, okay, well how about you go upstairs to the bathroom, little one, and wait for me. You don't need to start the bath. I'll get you some pj's and I'll come up there and start the bath, okay?"

"No. Want to be with you." Tyler says, squirming in Josh's lap.

"Are you sure, babes?"

Tyler nods silently as he yawns into Josh's chest.

"Well, you gotta get up, I'll follow you upstairs, hun." Josh says, resting a hand a little too close to Tyler's neck, causing the brunet squirm and giggle.

"Woah! I haven't even tickled you yet!" Josh chuckles, leaning over to meet Tyler's eyes.

"I know." Tyler hums.

"Get up, silly bug, let's get you relaxed." Josh nudges the boy off of his lap and they both walk to the bathroom upstairs.

They enter the bathroom and Josh closes the door. He kneels by the bathtub and lets the warm water run. He looks back at Tyler who is sitting on top of the closed toilet seat, nibbling at his fingernails.

"Do you want bubbles, baby?" Josh asks. Tyler nods and smiles slowly.

Josh gets to bubble bath solution and pours some in the tub, immediately bubbling up in the bath. He turns around once more and stands up.

"Can I take off your shirt?" Josh asks innocently. Tyler absentmindedly nods, looking at the bubbles fill the tub. Josh nods and slowly takes off Tyler's shirt.