*twenty seven*

(If I ever start to not like TØP anymore and I don't consider them my favorite band, AJR is an immediate replacement. Seriously. No hesitation. Song: Weak by AJR)

"Is that a yes?"

"I dunno, as long as you're with me."

"Tyler, if you want to stay home, we can stay home. It's all up to you, sweetheart."

The boy leans over onto Josh's shoulder with a quiet grunt.

"It doesn't matter." He mumbles.

Josh gives him expectant look, one of his eyebrows raised.

"Okay. Fine. I would like to go."

"Thank you for giving me an answer, hun."

Tyler rolls over onto Josh, grunting even more.

"Does someone need a nap before we go?" The older boy chuckles, getting his hands under Tyler's shirt, rubbing his bare back.

Tyler shivers under Josh's touch. He buried himself deeper in Josh's chest, taking in the soft scent on the older boy's shirt.

"Can we stay here and take one?" Tyler asks innocently, kissing Josh's neck after.

Josh lets out a warning, unhappy laugh.

"If you keep doing that I'm putting you to bed instead." Josh groans as he gently slaps Tyler's butt, giving him a warning.

"Sorry."

"It's quite alright, baby. Let's just take that nap."

"M'kay."

Tyler relaxes as Josh wraps his arms around the boy protectively. The older boy hums a soft tune, hoping that'd it would lull Tyler to sleep. Soon enough, Josh could hear tiny little snores coming from the brunet.

"I love you, tiny." Josh smiles.

Soon enough, the two of them are asleep on the couch with the TV playing in the background.

* ^ *

The almost half hour drive was filled with Tyler singing loudly to whatever song came on the radio, Josh laughing at how ridiculous the boy was. Tyler was just enjoying the car ride as much as he could.

"Here, baby." Josh says once he parked the car.

Tyler looks out the windshield at the house. It's was pretty big. Very faintly, the two could hear the music playing from the inside of the house while they were still in the car.

"Ready?" Josh asks.

Tyler nods with a goofy smile. Josh doesn't know that he knows his way around a party, he was excited.

"Yep."

They get out of the car and Josh locks it. He takes Tyler's hand as they walk inside.

Adrenaline starts to shoot through the brunet's body. Last time he went to a party like this, he had a blast.

"You ready?" Josh asks as they approach the front door.

Tyler nods eagerly, putting his hand on the knob and turning it.

They enter the house. Tyler with wide eyes immediately lets go of Josh's hand, running away in excitement.

"Tyler!" Josh yells, the music blaring now that they're inside. He starts to walk in the direction Tyler took off.

"Hey! Josh!"

Josh turns around to see Brendon, a brownie in his hand.

"Hi, Brendon."