*twenty nine*

It was seven in the morning, Josh was up earlier than usual when he and Brendon didn't have to go to the bookstore.

"Hey, Tyler!" Josh yells from the kitchen.

Brendon just texted them saying he found a Daddy and wanted to come over for a play date.

"Tyler! I want to ask you something!"

Shortly after, Josh can hear little thumps of feet comping from upstairs. Soon enough, Tyler is running down the stairs and over to Josh.

"Don't run down the stairs please, honey."

"Sorry."

Josh chuckles, running his hands down the boy's arms. "It's okay, sweetie."

"What were you gonna say?"

"I just wanted to know if it'd be okay if Brendon and his new daddy could come over for a play date in a couple hours? Would you like that?"

Tyler gasps loudly, jumping a little in his spot.

"Brendon got a daddy?" He asks excitedly.

"Mhm, he sure did. And he wanted to come over for a play date so we could meet him... would you like that?"

Tyler jumps up and down in excitement. He wasn't little, but he was feeling childish.

"When is he coming over?"

"When ever you want him to, baby."

"Now?" Tyler asks, giving Josh his big, brown puppy eyes.

Josh lifts the boy in his arms, smothering him in little kisses all over his face and neck. After, when Josh pulls away, Tyler whines.

"Aww, did I make my baby boy little? Huh? Did I?"

Tyler whines again, bringing his arms up to wrap around Josh's neck. He gives Josh a tight hug-like squeeze, burying himself in Josh's chest.

"Aw, my little boy. I love you so much."

"M'ove Dada." Tyler whispers, immediately becoming super small.

"I love you most."

* ^ *

"Brenny!"

"Tywer!"

The two boys knock each other down with a big hug as soon as the two are through the door.

"I'm Josh." Josh sticks out his hand for the other boy to take.

"Dallon."

"So your Brendon's new daddy?"

Dallon nods, "Yes siree, in the flesh. I brought him Ryan too. He was hesitant at first, but now I think he really loves it."

"Who's Ryan?" Josh asks puzzled, looking over at the pile of Brendon and Tyler on the floor.

"My other boyfriend."

Josh raises his eyebrow, "Other boyfriend?"

"Daddy!"

Both Josh and Dallon look over at their littles to see who was needed. Josh was needed.

"Yes, honey?"

"Snacks p'ease?"

Josh smiles warmly, "Of course, would you like some too, Bren?"

"Yes, please."

Dallon smiles, "Thanks, man."

Josh just waves it off as he goes to make a small snack for the two littles as he hears the front door open and close. He makes the snacks, peanut butter and cut up apples, and walks to the living room where everyone had gone. He sees one more person was added to the mix.