Chapter 3

at the time im editing this just thought id let you know i changed my mac's highlight colour to green <3

Right, I asked my weird friends [Insert Alien Music Here], my dad and my boyfriend and they said:

Tia - Urm wht that mean?
Urm yay?
Brandon - (No Response)
Hannah - O yay ♥
Dad - What yay or neigh? Xx
Yay then lol xx

So yea. 4 (Yes. Four @_@) yays and 0 neighs xD. SCP 069 will be seen. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SO turns out SCP 3000 is a thing, so instead of trying to keep up to date and get in the most recent one I'm gonna say SCP 5731 and leave it there lmao

Watching Markiplier SCPCB videos

Also, 049 was from a different plague. Sowee, I got it wrong

(G/F/N) = Guy Friend's Name (No, not boyfriend...)

〰〰〰

You looked up to the camera. The creature was tucked up and was muttering something to itself. It had its long, bloody hands over its face, which you couldn't see. You wondered why it was doing that, but decided it'd be best to ask 049 instead of confronting the beast.

"Why's he doing that?" You turned to the doctor. He turned to the camera, then back to 372 and then you again. He let out a sigh and nodded.

"SCP 096, they call him the shy guy. He doesn't show his face to humans, but if they do view it he chases them and destroys them. This happens if you view him directly, through videos or even photographs."

"Ooh, creepy. Does that mean he won't attack me?" You asked, a little excited now.

"Well, yes. So long as we make you a name. You are SCP 5731, but what could your nickname be?" 049 asked. You thought, and thought... and thought more. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't quite get the right thing.

"Hm, maybe we should wait and I'll get a nickname?" You shrugged and approached the door.

"Alright then. By the way, I'll go in to introduce you to 096..." he opened the door, tugging your wrist again as he pulled you into the chamber.

You could hear what 096 was saying now, and shivered at his words. 049 looked down at you, but you just shuffled away as if to say 'I'm not cold,' but he still pulled you to stand beside him. At that, he spoke to 096.

"Hello," he approached the creature, fearless as he was confronting that lizard-monster. 096 turned his head slightly.

"I am SCP 049, this is the new SCP. She is SCP 5731, and cannot be hurt by me and likely others," 049 explained, gesturing to you.

"C-C-Can she s-s-see my face?" For the first time, 096 spoke, but he stuttered. You looked to 049 and he nodded.

"She can be trusted, my friend," he pushed you forwards a little. 096 removed his hands from his face. He stood and turned, very slowly, until you saw what he was hiding.

His jaw was hanging, red and many yellow teeth within. His eyes were also white, like his skin, as far as you could tell from this distance. The creature's jaw barely moved as he spoke. He had his... claws over the top of his head already as if to burst into tears or scream.

"Am I u-u-ugly?" 096 asked, stepping closer. You shook your head as you examined his face. He stared at you, as if waiting for answer.

"No," you replied, partly lying to him. He obviously couldn't tell, as he nodded and bowed his head. He was sort of ugly, due to those inhuman qualities he possessed, but you couldn't say that, of course. Besides, everyone was beautiful in their own way which meant so was he.