•19•

A/N hey guys! I'm back so before you start.I've written this chapter with so much help from Thomas-Marie-Amell thankiu so much... This chapter wouldn't be possible without him.

Kara's POV 

4 years later

I see bright light shining through the thin skin of my eye lids. I smell something delicious. I open my eyes just a little bit and I see the spot next to me is empty. I hear lightning crackling in my living room. 

"Barry? Oh my rao you made breakfast!"

"No babe it was supposed to be breakfast in bed…" Barry whines.

"Babe huh... I like it" Barry blushes deeper than the red of my cape. 

We eat breakfast and tell each other stories about the happenings on our earths. 

"Supergirl we need you in the DEO. The submarine sent to investigate the damage done by bloodsport was attacked by what seems to be an alien spaceship which by rock formation has been there for 1200 years." Jonn says it clear that he was just repeating what Winn was saying. 

"Alright Flash and I are on our way to the area."

Barry and I speed into our suits. As I fly him over to the spot, I can't help but notice the mention of an 'alien spaceship'. It reminds me of that horrible day 7 years ago that I had to send Mon-El in my pod into the blackness of space. And the following 2 years I grieved until Barry glued back the prices of my shattered heart. Barry saw my mood change and gave me a peck on the lips before we landed. As I land, passersby pick up their pace for fear of a villain nearby. Jonn walks down the street to us, Winn in tow. 

"So Barry and Jonn you guys can phase us down into the ship." They give stiff nods. 

Barry wraps his arms around my waist and gives a teasing smirk. 

"This might feel weird…" Jonn just rolls his eyes at us and tales Winn down without warning. 

I hear him scream in shock  with my super hearing so I widen my eyes and all of a sudden I feel the ground beneath me give way. 

"Wow that was such a rush…" Barry smiled at me lovingly, I blush scarlet red. 

"Wow this place gives me the conjuring vibes… well conjuring in the future because this tech is mad…" Winn trails off. 

"Tone your voice down, Winn. We don't know if someone or something is in here with us." Kara scolded while she tried to use her x-ray vision to the walls but no good, it's lined with lead.

"Winn it looks like there are people in these tanks… it looks like the hypersleep pods we used to have on krypton… but way more advanced…" I trail off as I admire the technology. They walked towards a room with pods, it looked very futuristic. They were awestruck until they heard a gun being readied. They turned around and were shocked.

It was Mon-El.

"Kara?" Mon-El asked as he stepped into the light.

At the sheer sight of Mon-El, Barry's heart clenched. He immediately went to Kara's side and held her hand, not wanting her to get any closer to Mon-El. But Kara managed to slip out of his grip and hugged Mon-El excitedly, further making the speedster's heart clench in jealousy.

All of them have a smile on their faces, well except from Barry, who was scowling from how close Kara and Mon-El are getting. J'onn was just watching the two with a smile on his face, the same goes for Winn but he noticed a certain speedster was at most certainly not happy at the reunion.