•8•

Karas POV

The sides of my vision start to turn black and when I feel my back hit the cement at the front if CAT CO. I hear a sweet crack but then before every thing goes black I see a blue warping color...

Where am I. My body tenses for a second and then melts into his strong frame. Crying uncontrollably due to the trauma I experienced. I feel safe. I feel warm. I feel... cared for. Something in my chest flutters. I can't quite name it. I can't feel this things! This is Barry!  He deserves better. I'm broken, alien. Weak. I tell myself. I'm not what he deserves.  But for once I indulged. Inhaling that 'barry Allen' scent. Heart still racing yet my breathing has stilled. So have my sobs.

'Better?'He asks once he noticed I had calmed down. Somewhat.

I took in a shaky breath. 'I was ambushed. I was tired after defeating the white Martian. I slipped, I lost focus and it caused me everything.' I could see Alex open her mouth to assure me that it was totally understandable but I cut her off. I didn't deserve her words of comfort. Hell I dont even deserve HER. 'When I was fighting Reign. Or more like her beating the crap out of me. She mentioned a name. A employer. Someone named Devoe. Or something like that. But I have no idea who he is.'

'But I do... 'Barry said. I'm so confused.

'Kara there is something that I have to tell you. You getting hurt its all my fault. Devoe is a villain here on my earth. He sent a video threatening to hurt some one I loved. That's why everyone is here. I gathered them here where I could protect them. I didn't know he could travel to parallel earths. If I knew he could I would have gone over to bring you here too. Kara I'm so sorry I let this happen. I'm so sorry. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymo... '

'Its not you're fault barry.' I say cutting him off mid sentence of his rambling.

'But... 'He tried to interject.

'No buts. What happened to me was all My. Fault.period. I have to go. We have to go. We have to get Reign before she can hurt anyone else. Alex.' I turn to look at her hoping she would give me an update on the situation.

'No. No Kara your staying right here. In this earth. And in that bed until you are fully recovered. Not before.'Alex says with authority shocking us all.

'But Alex I'm fine, see-' I say trying to get up.

'Barry what's wrong with me I can't feel my legs. Barry I can't feel my legs.' I tell him since he was still holding my hand and was nearest to me. I'm starting to panic. i hear the rapid clicking if heels growing louder as Caitlin runs to my bed with some tools.

'Ok Kara I'm going to need you to calm down ok. I'm going to tap you in various spots and tell me if you feel it ok?' I couldn't speak without a shaky voice so I just nodded.

As I looked around I saw my friends and family tearing up. Why! Why do I always have to make them sad. I hate myself. I'm drowning in self hatred.

I noticed Caitlin had already started but yet I feel nothing. She has already tapped the full length of my legs and was moving upwards to my waist. Tap. I felt something 5 fingers up from my waist line. I could see caitlin let out a breath for who knows how long she had been holding. I could see everyone relaxing slightly. Still worried since I can't feel my legs...