•1•

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Barry and Iris did not get married instead oliver and felicity did. Barry and iris are not dating. Barry needed some space so he broke it off. Iris still loves Barry.

After crisis on earth X

Karas POV

Everyone just left my loft after the Christmas party. I can help but wonder how things are on Oliver's earth. Has he completed the wedding ceremony that was interrupted? Did he have a private ceremony? Or did he just go to the court house to exchange rings and vows? Is Barry ok? But I just shove shove all my worries away. I have to focus on this worldkiller who has been terrorizing National city.They have to face the consequences of her actions like burning ancient kryptonian marks all over the city. I will take her down just like any other bad guy. And put her 6-feet under. Ok that's a little dramatic imma take it down a notch, I'm going to take her down and lock her up in the DEO where she can never hurt anyone again.

'Ringgggggg' Jonn is calling he must habe an update for me.

"Hey Jonn any updates on the kryptonian?"I ask eagerly

"Yes come to the DEO asap for the briefing"

Huff. I usually try to avoid the DEO at all courses because that's where imra and Mon-el usually hangout at when they're not fixing their ship. Oh wellz I guess i ll just have to suck it up. I take of my shirt instead of ripping it like usual. What! I like this shirt. I quickly open my window and fly of to the DEO when I realize I've been drowning in my thoughts for the pass 5 minutes.

As I land at the balcony of the DEO gently so i don't make a huge crater again and then I wait for the sliding doors to open.

"Shit" I muttered.

There he was the love of my life. Mon-el. And HER. His wife waiting for me at the cortex. This is precisely the reason I resent coming to the DEO. She is living the life I dream of and her presence is like a stab to my heart Every. Single. Time shes around. Well like I said jus gotta suck it up.

'So Jonn what's the update?'

'Lena Luthor and Mr Olsen were attacked today near L-Corp and we just received a call from Mr Olsen that Morgan Edge was attacked in his office by the person responsible for the marks burned into public property over the past few days.'

'Ok. Is Edge ok?'

'Of course he is. That machoistic bastard has a lead-lines panic room in his office'

' I'm sick of playing games! Its time to do things their way! And for Rao's sake Alex mind your language. 'With that I turned to leave.

'Wait Kara what do you mean their way?' Imra asked.

If anyone other then Imra asked me I would have replied them but since she asked I just took off in the direction of CAT.CO. I branded the roof of CAT.CO with the coat of arms of the honorable house of El.

'Your turn' I said. As I looked at my masterpiece that was still red hot atop the roof of CAT.CO Worldwide Media.