•17•

A/N Hey guys its been a while since I've last updated so heres a chapter for you!
~Frosty💜💫

Barrys POV

This can't be happening. We just found each other. I can lose her this soon. I find myself sitting on the roof of CAT CO. while kara was in surgery. Jonn told me to take a walk so I came straight her I sat my legs dangling over the ledge as I watched the stars in the sky. Kara used to do this with me on my earth when she came to visit. We would sit on the roof of STAR LAB'S, look at the stars and talk about what's been going on in both our hero and civilian life. I remember her often mentioning how she loved sitting on the roof of CAT CO and watching the stars after a trying day of toggeling between kara danvers and supergirl. She also said she loved it because she didn't have to be kara danvers or Supergirl when she did it because the stars wouldn't judge her or run away from her.

I hear the soft musical sound of a breach opening behind me. I didn't bother to turn or pull up my cowl because I knew it would be oliver coming through. He always seems to know whenever kara and I needed him not just as the green arrow but when we need someone to lean on. 

'Hey barry how are you?'

'I'm ok... I finally took your advise...I told kara I love her. She kissed me then iris showed up and screwed every thing up.'

'Well I guess life throws you all the hurdles but it only makes tour love for each other stronger right? So wipe away your tears dust off your red onesie and let's go see your girl of steel.' Oliver says immediately launching an arrow and taking of but not before I replied

'Its not a onesie!' The only reply was his light laughter.

Sorry guys real short chapter but I'm running out of ideas so please please please if you have any you can message me or leave it in the comments. Thankiu.
~Frosty💜💫