Radiance X Reader

.

.

.

Radiance huffed, slumping on her throne. She had been having a lot of stress lately. A lot of problems she certainly did not deserve! SHE WAS QUEEN, SHE DESERVED THE BEST, SHE WAS THE BEST, SHE WAS A GODDESS FOR HALLOWNESTS S A K E -

A/N: Lowkey Aoyama vibes tho

This bug, he called himself the Pale King, (What a ridiculous name, Radiance personally though to herself that her name was way better but... that might just be her.) And he had been taking her followers away from her. It was very enraging and stressful to lose all your worshippers and followers. At least some moths were staying faithful.

She put a feathery wing to her forehead, closing her eyes. "ADVISOR! COME HERE AT ONCE." Her voice boomed across her castle. A few seconds later, a worried bug came hurrying in. "S-Sorry, my Queen, I was b-" Radiance glared down at her. "Never mind that. What is your name again?"

The bug stammered. "I-Inky?" Radiance snorted. "What a stupid name. Inky-" She spoke the name with great distaste. "What do you know about stress relief?"

Inky stammered, fumbling with her clipboard in her talon like pincers. "I-I never specialized in t-that... however there is someone here who does know more about that..." Radiance rolled her eyes at the mantis. "Well, What is their name?"

Inky glanced down at her clipboard. "Y-Y/N." Radiance clicked her tongue. "What a lovely name! Rolls off the tongue nicely." Inky grunted. "Thanks-" She said sarcastically, but was cut off by Radiance booming, "Y/N. REPORT TO THE MAIN HALL RIGHT AWAY."

She threw a pointed look down at Inky. "Well?! Excuse yourself, I have no need for you now." Inky bowed quickly. "Y-yes. Thank y-you my queen." She hurried out. Radiance slouched down more, playing with some of her chest fluff waiting for Y/N.

She had waited a few seconds and was about ready to yell again when the most beautiful bug stepped through the court. Her chest floof was bouncy, her structure was petite and pretty and her face was- just so- beautiful- Radiance blushed. "WAIT- NO I'M STRAIGHT- I'M GONNA HAVE A KING- WHY AM I BLUSHING, STOP I SAY-"

The beautiful moth walked down the hall to under Radiance's throne, bowing. "I am sorry for my taking so long. I was far and did not expect this calling. What do you need?" Radiance mentally ordered her totally straight cheeks to stop blushing and then cleared her throat.

"I have been dealing with stress lately. I heard that you know a lot about relief for that. Is this true?" Y/N nodded earnestly. "Oh yes- I studied it in my school. Now, is the stress just mental or does it also have physical drawbacks too?"

Radiance rubbed her back with a wing. "My back has been feeling very tight lately... as well as my chest." Y/N blushed at the mention of her chest but kept her composure. "Alright, well it seems that you are in order for a massage!"

The huge white moth sniffed. "A massage?" Y/N shrugged. "It's the best cure for this kind of thing." Radiance sighed and turned over on her couch so that her back was facing the air. "Fine, if it'll help." Y/N looked at her and blushed a little bit more.

"Uh- That does however mean that um- I'll have to climb on you." Radiance blushed at the thought of this. "You are TOTALLY straight though, you're just blushing because- uh- you're stressed that all. I'm totally attracted to males. No-" Radiance shook her head, trying to rid herself of these thoughts. "IT'S FINE, JUST DO IT ALREADY!"

Y/N jumped and then scrambled up onto the throne and sat on the queens back, blushing madly. She was extremely tiny compared to the giant Radiance. "So uh- is it lower back pain?" Y/N said, trying to determine where the actual back was. The Radiance just looked like a head, a bunch of fluff and then a stick all mashed together. 

Radiance grunted. "Just massage all of it, if you must and STOP ASKING QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS-" Y/N flinched at the sudden volume change in the Radiance's voice and set to work.

She had very skilled hands, and by the time only 3 minutes had passed the Radiance was already feeling better. She groaned after about 7 minutes of the massage was past. "I think that will be enough." Y/N removed her hands away and started blushing again. "Now- you- uh- said your- chest- was- hurting too?" She finished off in a hurry, stealing a glance at the  Radiance's floofy chest.

Radiance started blushing madly under her floof. "Y-y-Yes I guess I did say so." She trailed off a bit at the end and sighed. "WHY DO I HAVE THESE FEELINGS FOR A GIRL- NO I DONT- BUT I DO- AND SHES SO PRETTY AND-" Radiance huffed in frustration and confusion.

"Well, if you must get it done with." She mumbled, flipping over. Y/N was a hot mess, her very own fluff was probably blushing at this point as she moved her hands down to the Radiance's fluff. They were both blushing messes as the massage went on.

After about 2 minutes of this, Radiance stammered. "T-That is enough! You may stop now!" Y/N slowly drew her b u g  h a n d s back and looked, steaming at the Radiance. The two made eye contact and the giant moth queen's heart fluttered.

Then Y/N quickly hopped off, fast walking out of the room. "I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT IM SORRY FOR THAT- UH-" Her voice faded as she left the court. Radiance raised a wing after her. "Wait-" She softly called out, but then stopped. She felt way better then before and her heart felt... at ease.

Despite the threat the Pale King composed to her, at the moment the Radiance felt happy as she stared at the spot where Y/N had stood. Such a beautiful and amazing bug. She didn't even know her that well, but the Radiance knew that something about Y/N was special.

She smirked to herself though as she layer back, daydreaming about the heaven she had just experienced.

.

.

.