An Actual For Real Primal Aspid X Reader

.

.

.

Y/N was dating a Primal Aspid.

I know it sounds stupid but she really was.

She just found them so handsome, and with all the hate they got, she thought it was unjust.

So one day, she had been hanging out with some when the current love of her life showed up. He was a manly Aspid, his wings were sturdy, his eyes sharp and his fireballs were extremely strong.

And from that day, they had fallen in love and had been dating since.

Speaking of him, as Y/N was daydreaming about him, her boyfriend crept up behind her. "Whatcha thinking about?" He questioned, kissing her forehead and then flying down to sit next to her.

"O-oh no-no one..." She trailed off at the end, blushing. Primal show her a look and then scooted closer to her. "Are you sure about that?"

Y/N blushed madly when he said this. "Y-Yes?" Primal smirked and then started attacking her with kisses. "Well, I don't buy into that."

When they were done with their session, Y/N was a blushing mess and Primal was hugging onto her. "You're such a sweetheart..." He murmured.

Y/N looked lovingly down at him. "P-Primal?" He looked up, grinning at her. "Yes, my dear?"

She kissed his forehead softly. "I love you."

Primal smiled as she did so. "I know... I know."

.

.

.