Tiso X Reader X Quirrel (Part 2!)

.

.

.

Tiso sat huffing to himself in a corner while Quirrel and Y/N sat together, talking while they waited for their friends to arrive. Y/N had tried talking to him but he had been in a bad mood ever since Quirrel had arrived. Y/N knew the two didn't exactly like eachother, but Quirrel was so friendly! Who wouldn't like him!? (UumuU...) Quirrel was discussing something about nails, when the bushes behind the three shook. Y/N turned backwards to watch Cloth and Hornet emerge from them. Cloth heaved her big club over her shoulder onto the ground and ran over to meet Y/N and Quirrel, while Hornet silently set her nail down and walked over to Tiso.

Tiso looked up as the red dressed bug came over to him and sat down. "You seem meloncholy today." Hornet simply stated. The two were actually quite close as friends, even though they didn't seem to be the types that would get along. Tiso punched the ground gently, growling. "I am, more mad however." Hornet shook her head at him. "Well, tell me what's wrong so I can help you!" Tiso blushed and looked over to where Y/N was happily chatting with Cloth and Quirrel. "It's- It's stupid..." Hornet frowned. "No it is not. Now tell me." Her voice had a commanding edge to it, so Tiso sighed and mumbled. "It's- uh- Y/N, kinda maybe...." Hornet rubbed her temples and sighed. "Tiso- really, listen to me."

Tiso looked up at her, pouting. Hornet gestured her head over to Y/N. "You have a chance with her. Trust me. But honestly, you're just letting Quirrel take her! You need to be more... dominant over him and show him that she's yours!"

A/N: GUYS THIS REMINDS ME OF STEVE AND DUSTIN FROM STRANGER THINGS WHEN STEVE IS TELLING DUSTIN HOW TO WIN OVER MAX OML IM D Y I N G-

Tiso fiddled with his hands a bit. "I dunno, that seems kinda... uh... possessive?" Hornet rolled her eyes. "If you don't go over there right now, I'm pushing you over there myself." Tiso got up fast. "OK, ok, MOM, I'm GOING-" Hornet snorted at him and he turned around and shakily went over to Y/N, Cloth and Quirrel.

"H-hey guys-" Tiso stammered. Cloth was the first to turn around. "Oh! Tiso! Good to see you, you looked kinda sulky over there in your corner." Tiso squinted at her, that made the cicada shut up. Y/N tuned around. "Tiso! There you are. Come talk with us!" Tiso cleared his throat, and cast a glance back at Hornet, who was shooting him with her hands closer. Tiso heaved a sigh and went to go sit down next to Y/N. Quirrel gave him a fingergun. "Hey there buddy, you feelin' better now?" Tiso growled at him. "Don't call me buddy you motherfuc-" Y/N interrupted Tiso. "Hey, guys listen to Cloth, she's telling this super funny story!" Quirrel turned over sweetly to Y/N. "I'm listening." Tiso also turned his attention to Cloth, mumbling under his breath. Hornet came over and sat next to him and then elbowed him in the side sharply. "OW-" Tiso yelped. Hornet glared at him. "I swear I'm tryin-" Hornet waved her hand silently and pointed at Cloth. "Listen to her, we can talk later."

(Btw Quirrel, you and Tiso are sitting on a bench together and you're in the middle and Tiso and Quirrel are on the sides of you. And Hornet is sitting on the ground next to Tiso X3)

Cloth kept blabbering about something and Y/N and Quirrel would laugh occasionally. Tiso however, wasn't listening to the story at all. He kept watching Y/N. Luckily, she didn't notice but her features were just so beautiful and perfect and-"

Hornet coughed after a few minutes of Cloth telling the story. "I think I should go, my girlfriend is waiting for me at home and I need to patrol the border soon." She got up and the turned around fast, purposely bumping into Tiso harshly. Tiso tipped over from the contact and fell, and when he opened his eyes, he saw a sight that made his heart flutter and bury itself alive at the same time. Y/N was under him, her arms stuck out and her face blushing. Hornet snickered in the background and Cloth abruptly stopped her story. Tiso couldn't see Quirrel's reaction because he was behind the two but Tiso didn't care.

His body seemed to be on autopilot and his face was slowly getting closer to Y/N's. "T-Tiso-" She stuttered but before Tiso even knew what he was doing, he gently smashed his face onto Y/N's. He was kissing the love of his life right now without even meaning to. Well, he meant to but he also didn't. He quickly stopped though, blushing extremely hard underneath his hood. "I- OH UH J E E Z - IM SO SORRY-" Tiso got off of her, and then helped her up. The bug looked into his eyes, blushing and then reached up and gently pecked his check. "I don't mind." She said simply smiling at him. Quirrel growled in the backround. Cloth fangirled in a corner. Hornet smirked as she walked away, listening to the scene. And Inked maniacally laughed as she wrote romantic x reader oneshots about bugs kissing eachother-

Tiso blushed as she sat back down on the bench with a fuming Quirrel. She gestured at Cloth. "K, finish the story." She said, like nothing had ever happened. Tiso sat back down with a smug smile, wrapping an arm around Y/N's shoulders, her leaning into him. Tiso leaned back so he could see Quirrel. "Hey there buddy, you're not lookin' so good." Quirrel leaned back at him, rage on his face. "I swear, you stuck up-" Tiso put a finger on his mouth and then simply winked at him. "Beat you."

.

.

.