Monomon X Reader

.

.

.

Monomon heaved a large sigh as she tried to organize all her papers without spilling the few 50+ she already had in her tentacles. She reached for a few more top papers, cursing under her breath as some spilled, tumbling loftily down to the ground.

She set down the rest of the paper with a huff and bent down over slightly to pick the fallen ones down when she heard foot pattering behind her. She looked around, a grumpier expression on her face, a little less than intended. Her girlfriend, Y/N was standing a few feet behind Monomon, a worried but soft expression on her delicate features. "Baby? You ok...?" Monomon grunted as she heaved herself up back off the ground.

"Yes... just- the students have been more than hard lately and I can't seem to be as organized as I once was... it's all just very stressing." Y/N flashed her a sympathetic glance, then came over to rub her shoulders, Monomon relishing the touch. "Mono~ if you'd like me to help you, just ask me! I can't believe you haven't yet..."

Monomon blushed and shrugged, giving a glance at her girlfriend. "I didn't want to worry you though..." Y/N furrowed her brow and gently kissed the top of Monomon's mask. "You won't worry me at all! Asking for help is a good thing to do, especially when you need it, so don't be afraid to ask."

The jellyfish bug (?) blushed underneath her mask and gave a brisk hug to Y/N. "Well, if you want to, some help would be tremendously nice here..." Y/N beamed. "Of course I'll help!" And with that, the two set off to work together.

════ ⋆★⋆ Time Skip Brought To You By CoryXKenshin Coming Back, Do I Got Any Samurai Brethren Here?- ⋆★⋆ ════

It took them working together to finish the office about 1 hour, Y/N helped a lot and got the paper organized whilst Monomon cleaned up the general space. Presently, the two were plopped laying down snuggling each-other on Monomon's fluffy bed, quite tired out from the non stop work.

Y/N eventually heaved herself up however and tossed a loving side glance at her girlfriend. "Mono, you wanna go take a walk or something?" Monomon covered her face dramatically with one of her front tentacles, heaving an overly dramatic sigh. "But I'm just soo... tireddddddd..." Y/N rolled her eyes and pulled on Monomon's shoulder. "C'mon, we can't be lazy asses all day!"

Monomon gave her a playful smirk and gave a little bounce as she rose from the bed. "Well, then, where shall we walk to, my love?" Y/N tapped her chin for a second. "Perhaps just around the hallways of the Academy?" Monomon sighed. "Really? But I walk along those everyday! There's no where else you'd like to go?" Y/N giggled and booped Monomon's mask. "I don't walk them everyday! And yes, I'm very sure."

Monomon slapped a tentacle to her head and then gazed teasing, yet still lovingly, at Y/N before wrapping a different tentacle around her shoulders and leading her girlfriend out of the room. "Fine. We'll walk around the hallways." Y/N beamed at her, reaching up to peck her face gently as they started out the door and into the platinum and silver walls.

The two marveled as they walked along the never-ending halls, Y/N probably more with the jelly bug (Ahaha!) plainly walking around with a more or less stern expression on her mask in case a student were to come rounding round the corner. She liked to keep a strong aura around them so they knew she was in charge.

Eventually they came to a break in the silver, the walls instead turning into glass, resembling somewhat that of a gardener house, a greenhouse. Y/N held a confused expression upon her delicate features. "What is this? (OWO WHAT'S THIS-) I don't think I've seen this part of the school before." Monomon smiled. "Then this will be a nice surprise for you." Y/N flashed her a look, and then shrugged as the two continued further on into the glass hall.

A few moments later, the two finally emerged into an area where the tighter walls spread out into a small room. The room was also made of glass, and had all sorts of beautiful tropical and mysterious plants growing from everywhere. In the center of the room was a simple but beautiful stone bench. Y/N gasped slightly as she looked around the room in awe. "Mono- this is amazing!"

The teacher chuckled and gestured towards the bench. "Would you like to come and sit with me then?" Y/N nodded in the humid air and barely skipped over to the bench where Monomon had already plopped down on. "Mono- this is just gorgeous! Why haven't you shown me this place before?" Monomon looked around the tropical room. "Well, we did just build this a few months ago... I thought it would be a good place for the students to study... but I also knew you would like it."

Y/N squealed and attacked her larger girlfriend with hugs. "Oh, you shouldn't have!" Monomon blushed and pushed her off with a smirk. "Well, it wasn't all for you!" Y/N grinned mischievously at her. "Well, you just said that I was on your mind when you built it!" Monomon scoffed. "Yeah, you weren't the only priority though!" Y/N bit her lip to hold in a giggle and shrugged, going back to surveying the room.

"Monomon, you know I love you, right?" The teacher blushed. "Well, yeah you tell me that all the time!" Y/N gave her a cute and smug look before cuddling into her side as they watched the plant fronds take in the evening light.

"There's no harm in saying it again though."

.

.

.