Dung Defender (Ogrim) X Male! Reader

.

.

.

Ogrim sighed as he stared at the ground. He had failed all of them.

And...

Isma. His mentor and beloved friend. He had let her down and ruined it for her, her own life that she had still had a chance at. He had ruined that because he hadn't been able to protect her.

He had lost all of them. Except for one.

Him.

His love, and the very meaning why Ogrim was still sane and why his heart still worked properly.

Y/N.

He was... the best thing that could've ever happened to Ogrim. Y/N had always been there for him and never had given up of the poor beetle, even when he had failed badly and wanted to give up. Y/N was there for him.

And Ogrim loved him with all his heart, he loved leaving kisses along his neck and then having Y/N kiss his forehead and whisper to him how amazing and wonderful he was and how lucky Y/N was to have Ogrim.

Ogrim had originally thought such a handsome and perfect bug like Y/N could never love him, some random, fat old beetle but here Ogrim was. With a perfect and beautiful boyfriend.

Y/N had helped him through when Ogrim had let down Isma. He had been there to sit and rub Ogrims back and whisper comforting things to him. And that was only one of thousands of reasons why the beetle loved Y/N.

He was amazing.

As Ogrim lost himself in his thoughts once more, his door creaked open to reveal none other then the best bug himself, Y/N. The bug quietly walked over to where Ogrim was slouching.

"How we doing today?" He gently asked, taking Ogrims chin into his claws so he could inspect his face. Ogrim shrugged. "Ok." He blandly stated as he thought mournfully back to his memories of Isma and him.

Y/N grimaced a bit as he watched his boyfriends expression. "Ogrim-" He sighed, getting up on Ogrims bed, sitting next to him as he rubbed his back. "Everything will be ok... It's not your fault!"

Ogrim moaned hopelessly. "Yes it is..." Y/N shook his head, glaring softly as Ogrim, meaning that there would be no arguing with him. "Please don't be so hard on yourself Ogrim..." He mumbled as he kissed the beetles forehead.

"We can get through this together I promise."

.

.

.