Tiso X Reader X Quirrel

.

.

.

Tiso stretched out his legs, enjoying the sunlight that shone down from the holes in the 'ceiling' He couldn't really call it a ceiling however, because it was more of a cave, but still. He was always right after all, so he could call it a ceiling if he wanted too.

The blue water flowed before him, lapping at the sandy shore. Tiso had just come back from practicing at the Colosseum, and had made his way down to Blue Lake. It was an extremely pleasant place, after all. Very calm and serene. However, he had mostly came here because it was Y/N's favorite place.

She always had enjoyed coming here and marveling at the blue water and all the little bugs that flew around. Tiso blushed, just at the thought of her. She was an amazing bug. Y/N was beautiful, kind and absolutely perfect. (Which y'all totally are beautiful and perfect in real life f I t e m e -) So naturally, it had been extremely easy for Tiso to gain a crush on the lovely bug. However, something, someONE, stood in his way of being with Y/N.

Quirrel, a traveling bug who carried a sword with him. Much quieter and less brash then Tiso. Y/N seemed to really enjoy spending time with the gray-blue bug, and just the thought of the friendly traveler made Tiso clench his fists and growl.

"That goody-two-shoes..." Tiso muttered under his breath. As he was staring angrily out of the lake however, busy with his fuming, a twig snapped behind him. Tiso lurched out of his trance and snapped his head around, whipping out his shield as he did so. He immediately relaxed however, when he saw the beautiful bug standing before him.

Y/N was cowering, most likely because of Tiso's sharp and deadly shield, but after he relaxed, she followed in doing so. "Tiso! Holy bakas and perverts-" Take Two- "Tiso! Holy Radience and Kings, what was that for!?" She exclaimed, taking a step towards him. Tiso rubbed the back of his neck. "Reflexes?" Y/N scoffed as she stepped over the pebbles that were scattered along the beach line. "Yeah, no kidding."

Tiso looked at Y/N. "However, I must question, why are you here? I wasn't expecting you at all, I thought you were in Kingdom's Edge, last time I checked." Y/N sighed. "Well, a bug can get around these days, you know...but I thought I'd come here just for a rest. You know how much I love it here, after all."

Tiso was about to say something else when Y/N looked up. "I have brought a friend with me though, I hope that is alright with you?" Tiso blushed as the pretty bug looked up into his eyes. "Of course! Your friends are my friends!" Y/N beamed and took ahold of Tiso's hands, causing him to blush madly under his dark blue hood.

"Thank you so much! I know you two will get along just fine!" Tiso looked down at her, smiling fondly at her, when a crack sounded from behind the two. Y/N perked up and drew her hands away from Tiso. "That must be him!" Tiso squinted into the spot where the noise had come from. And as the bug emerged, he had a feeling of dread.

"Speak of the devil..." He muttered, narrowing his eyes as Quirrel climbed out of the bushes. The other bug waved at him, grinning. "Hey Tiso! Long time no see!" Tiso gritted his teeth and didn't respond. Y/ flashed him a look and then walked over to Quirrel. "What took you so long? You were gone f o r e v e r !"

Quirrel smiled down at her and put his hands on her shoulders, causing Tiso to dig his nails into his palms. "Oh, you know, those monsters come from everywhere... those poor souls..." Quirrel seemed to go into a trance for just a second and then snapped back to reality.

"But I'm here now and that's what matters!" And then he did something that made Tiso's heart spasm. Quirrel leaned down and kissed Y/N, on the check but nonetheless, it was a kiss. Tiso felt his world shatter, and his plans were bleeding at this point because of how hard his nails were in.

Y/N giggled. "Oh, Quirrel, you flirt! Tiso's here too, don't forget that, we can't exclude him." Quirrel looked at her with, what Tiso dreaded, was love. "Of course we won't forget your friend."

Y/N skipped over to Tiso. "So what would you like to do now?" Tiso snapped out of his broken world. "Uh, I,,, I don't really have an opinion right now, what would you like to do?" Y/N grinned up at him. "Why don't we invite some of our other friends over? We can defiantly have some fun when they come."

.

.

.