Chapter 54

Ellison Taylor

Cooper made a face when Claire shared the embarrassing events that's going on in my life. I feel so embarrassed to tell people about what my cousin is doing.

"You can't be serious." He looked at me. "Your grandma is a funny one, how could she betray her other grandchild like that."

"Let's not talk about that.." I said. "It's embarrassing."

"It's okay." El said. "We're here for you and plus I doubt Ian will be interested in her."

"He likes you way too much than you think. He even named his start up company with your initials."

"Wait, what?" Claire and I said at the same time.

"His photography and gaming company E.T stands for Ellison Taylor." Cooper said like it's the most obvious thing.

"Yes." El said casually. "He is very passionate when it comes to gaming and photography and he likes you way too much that he decided to name that. It was a big step, though."

I was shock by the news. I would have never imagined that or expected that.

"That's crazy." I said. "Why would he do that?"

"He likes you of course and I think a part of him wishes he could have did things differently and that's when he started focusing on building up the company."

"How many people know about this?"

"Everyone who works in that company knows what E.T stands for and it's in Wikipedia as well." Cooper shrugged.

"No way." Claire said as she took out her phone and started typing and she gasps. "He's right, Google does have the company's information and many people have been speculation who 'Ellison Taylor' is."

"This is way too much information." I said awkwardly. "I didn't even come across that news before."

"So, since now you know how much he likes you, you shouldn't worry about who wants him because you are what he wants." Cooper said. "Should we party tonight?"

"Pizza Delivery." A man screamed from the outside before ringing the door bell.

"Thank you for the delivery." Cooper said cheerfully. He handed the guy a $100 bill as a tip and the guy's eyes widened.

"T-thanks man."

"You're welcome." Cooper said. "Make someone else's day as well. Have a good night."

"You are awfully cheerful, today?" I said to Cooper who put down the pizza boxes. Claire went to take a shower while El was busy unpacking some other foods they ordered online.

"Am I?" He whistled.

"This is his first time here in Claire's place and he is going on a date with her tomorrow." El said in a very bored tone.

"Good luck." I said with a smile.

"Thanks. I'm super excited about it." He whispered. "And nervous."

"You will do just fine." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "But if you hurt her." I glare at him, playfully.

"I think you are spending way too much time with Ian. You talk and do things like him."

"Really?" I said blinking my eyes in confusion.

Claire walked out of her room. "Smells delicious." She beamed. Cooper smiled lovingly at her and it was so cute to watch them while El just rolled his eyes and took a piece of pizza and put it on his plate.