Chapter 6

Hey,

Due to hurricane Sandy we didn't have wifi, so we didn't update... Until NOW! So we hope you enjoy this and if you have any suggestions on anything, please do comment!

~Forever Directioners

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie's P.O.V.

I still can't believe that I'm going out with Harry. I know that he didn't officially ask me to be his girlfriend, but we're still dating! I don't want to leave the boys tonight. I wish we were in the same hotel.

"Marie, you alright?" I heard an amazing British voice say.

"Yeah Harry, I'm fine just thinkin'" I replied.

"What about?" Wow he really wasn't going to stop.

"Just stuff." I gave him a smile and he let me go there.

He is the best. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek since he was now talking to Lou and rested my head on his shoulder.

I looked at my phone and got an idea. They never noticed Autumn and I on Twitter before and they might not now. So I did what I had to do. Tweet them. (twitter names might or might not be real)

@1D_luvs_Marie: @Harry_Styles you are my life! I'm your biggest fan! PLZ FOLLOW ME! xx

@1D_luvs_Marie: @NiallOffical you and my best friend would be soooooooo cute together. I can just imagine it now! xx

I watched Harry. But, he just sat there. He probably wouldn't even notice.

I let out a big sigh and that got Harry to look.

"Now I know something is up babe." He grabbed my hand and I felt electricity shoot up my arm. What this boy can do to me is astonishing, really.

"Just testing something, but not like you would care about it." I replied trying to refrain myself from laughing. I turned my body so my back was against him.

"Of course I would care." He replied sweetly. I have an idea better than the last. I should make them think I'm crazy. Well it's worth a try.

"NO HARRY YOU WOULDN'T CARE! NO ONE EVER CARES!" I screamed.

At this point all eyes were on us. Liam, Zayn and Louis looked at me like I was crazy. Plan worked. I looked over at Niall and Autumn, they looked fine so I'm guessing Autumn told Niall that I do this a lot. I love to prank new people. Niall smiled at me and I smile a slight smile back. The last person to check is Harry.

I turned my head and saw sadness in his eyes. Oh no, have I done this? My Haz, I can't finish this prank. Autumn has been waiting for the day I would break during one of my pranking outbursts and she'll finally see it happen.

"No no no. Harry I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. Ask Autumn, I do this to all new people, to see what they think of me. I'm sorry! Please don't be upset." I rushed the words out of my mouth.

I can't believe I made him feel like that. I feel awful. I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't talk to me for the rest of the night. But, surprisingly he thought otherwise.

Before I knew it he crashed his lips to mine. I pulled away and looked at him smiling. This is Harry, the boy I am falling for way too fast.

"Oh my god!" I heard Autumn scream. Everyone turned their heads to her with questioning looks.

I know she's my best friend but, I don't even know what this is about.

She started again, "One, Marie broke! YES! The day has come!" The boys laughed a this. I lightly shoved Harry, but got a kiss on my cheek in return, "Two, you stole Marie's first kiss!"

I immediately turned red. "Not everyone needed to know that Autty." I said quietly calling Autumn her nickname I came up with for her a couple years ago.

"Awwww. Is wittle Mawie embaressed?" Louis asked teasingly pinching my cheeks.

"Don't mess with me." I replied bluntly.

Louis smirked and Autumn quickly interfered, "Louis I seriously wouldn't mess with her unless you want to be in aganizing pain the rest of the night and possibly next couple days."

The boys look at me and I shrugged. But not before my phone went  off with a mention from Twitter.

@NiallOfficial: @1D_luvs_Marie thanks for the info. but i have my eyes on someone already. ;) xx

I just cracked up laughing. Once I finally had self control I spoke, "Niall @1D_luvs_Marie is me, just to let you know!" But, then my face dropped. I gave myself away to Harry and he noticed.

"Thought you could pull one over on me too. Yeah right Marie! No one pulls one over on me! No one." Harry said whilst smirking.

"It was worth a try?" It came out more as a question.

"We're here!" I heard Paul yell from the front of the car.

"I guess this is it." I stated sadly looking at Harry.

"Until tomorrow babe." He said.

I went to get out of the limo seeing Autumn was already out, but was pulled back quickly.

"Thought you could leave without a goodbye kiss." Harry said pouting. Oh this boy will be the death of me.

I gave him a quick kiss and got out of the car as quick as I could. "Hey wait!" was the last I heard from him before I slammed the door shut and went by Autumn.We just stood there watching them leave.

"It's going to be a long night." I muttered with a sigh.

"You got that right!" Autumn replied as we walked into the hotel.

I'm falling way too fast for Harry, but there's no stopping me now.