Chapter 5

Sorry we haven't updated, we are getting really busy with school. So for the first time a whole chapter in Marie's P.O.V.

~Forever Directioners 

__________________________

Marie's P.O.V

We have been here for about 2 hours and it was just hitting 1 AM.

"It's getting late." I informed everyone.

We were all in odd positions across the room. The boys had 2 big couches and a small chair by the wall.

Liam, Harry and I were on 1 couch. Harry sat in the middle while I had my legs going across the both of them. The same picture was on the other couch with Autumn, Niall and Zayn. While Louis was sitting on the chair.

Harry sighed at my remark. "I don't want you girls to leave." He whined.

"Me either!" Niall cried. The others nodded there head in agreement.

I threw a questioning look to Autumn. She just shrugged and said, "What are we supposed to do then?"

By this time I noticed Liam and Zayn had left.

"We got this under control." Harry spoke.

The two boys who mysteriously vanished came back into the room with Paul.

"So we got a very, very important question to ask you girls!" Zayn said excitedly.

Autumn and I shared a worrisome look.

Harry continued, "How would the two of you, like to come on the rest of the tour with us?!"

My jaw dropped. "OMG! NO WAY!!!" I shouted.

"But, what about schooling and our parents?" Autumn asked calmly. How could she be so calm?"

"No worries I can take care of that tonight." Paul stated.

"Yay! Autumn please can we go. The boys are right! We can't leave! We have to stay with the boys!" I yelled.

The boys smirked and looked at Autumn.

"Ummm... Let me think about that," she stopped for a moment, "did you all think I really was going to say no?" 

By this time everyone was sitting up on the couches. So the only people that really moved we're Autumn and I.

"Yeah buddy!" Niall shouted.

"So, girls," Paul started, "we will be in New York for another week therefore you two need to go home tomorrow pack up and we will pick you up. Tomorrow night you will stay at the hotel with us until we leave. Got it?"

We nodded with big smiles on our faces.

Paul also told us he will contact our parents.

"Yay! I can't believe this is happening!" I yelled.

Harry grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on his lap. By doing this Louis sat on the couch with us.

"El is visiting tomorrow and staying with us while we are in New York." Louis mentioned lifting his eyes from his phone.

Autumn shrieked, "OMG! Really? She's like me idol!"

"Wait!" I said over Autumns commotion.

Everyone looked at me with curious faces. So I started again, "When we leave New York we have to stop by our friend Sam's house. She'll get mad if we leave without say goodbye."

"Okay babe." Harry said while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I know we are dating, but it sounds so strange. I love it!

"We got to get going boys!" Paul yelled they nodded and we got dragged behind them.

"Just to let you girls know we are driving you to the hotel!" Niall added while he hung his arm over Autumns shoulder.

I then felt Harry lace his fingers in mine. Oh how I'm loving this night!

----------------------------------------

A/N

We are going to try to update at least every 3 days.

~Forever Directioners