Chapter 8

• Dedicat lui Eleanor Calder

Sorry we haven't updated we only got wifi back yesterday. We hope you enjoy this chapter as much as we enjoyed writing it!

~Forever Directioners

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie's P.O.V.

We jumped out of the car and walked around to the trunk. Harry grabbed my suitcase and I grabbed my extra bag. Niall and Autumn did the same. We walked in the hotel only to be met by a bunch of directioners. They started screaming and shouting.

'LIAM YOU ARE HOT!'

'ZAYN MARRY ME!'

'HARRY I LOVE YOUR CURLS!'

I'l admit that I didnt really like the last comment, but I kept my head down and kept walking until we got to the elevator. We piled inside and Paul started talking.

"You girls will be sharing a room. Harry and Louis are in room 328. Liam and Niall are in 316 and Zayn is in 334. Just so you know." I nodded and he kept speaking, "You two girls will be in room 321. That way you are close to Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall."

The elevator came to a stop and he gave Autumn and I the room keys. I ran down the hallway with everyone walking slowly behind me and stopped at my room. When I was about to put the key in the door to open it I felt someones arms go around my waist and pull me away.

"Put me down!" I shouted.

"Never!" I heard Harry shout back.

I pouted. Autumn walked up to the door and opened it. Everyone walked in but, Harry and I. The main reason being that Harry was holding me and he didn't move.

"Harryyyyy, put me down!" I whined.

He just ignored my comment and walked into the room.

"I got the bed by the window!" I heard Autumn yell.

"Okay." I reply while Harry drops me on my bed.

I realize that Paul had brought my suitcase in the room. I lay down on my bed and sigh. This is going to be a long day.

"So how is the day gonna go? And the rest of the week?" Autumn asked Liam since Paul left.

"Well, today is a free day. Tomorrow we have an interview with Z100 Elvis Duran and the morning show. Thursday we have to rehearse for the JingleBall and Friday is the JingleBall." Liam stated like it was nothing.

"OMG! You mean THE JingleBall?" Autumn shouted.

Liam nodded.

"OMG! Besides Eleanor being my idol, my other idols are Cher Lloyd, Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs and you guys!" She continued.

Eleanor laughed and spoke, "I'm your idol?"

Autumn nodded and I sat up.

"Who are your idols Marie? It seems Autumn has a lot." Niall asked me.

Autumn smacked his arm and I chuckled. I have a lot, but I'll just list them for the boys.

"Well, there's Eleanor. Then my singing idols are, you boys, Taylor Swift, Cher Lloyd, all of Little Mix, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran, Olly Murs, Fifth Harmony, Carly Rose Sonenclare and Beatrice Miller. My one dance idol is Danielle Peazer." I finish.

"Well then, I'm sorry Autumn. Marie has A LOT!" Niall replied.

I nodded and started, "Why don't you guys sit down and relax, you have a free day don't you?"