Chapter 19

Marie's POV

"I would never do that Mar. I love you so much!" Harry crushed me into a hug.

I just finished telling him about the dream.

"I know I just. I don't know." I looked at the ground.

"Marie," Harry said seriously grabbing my hands. I looked up at him, "I would never do that to you. Just know that. I'm sorry for everything that I've done and I want you to know that I am here for you. Don't you ever feel like you can't talk to me. Okay?"

I nodded and he pulled me into a hug.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and I pulled it out.

New Text Message:

Sam: Hey gurl. we r about 2 watch a movie come back in soon :)

I showed Harry the text and he chuckled, "You want to go back in?"

I looked at him and shook my head, "No, I wanna stay out here and spend time with you. We never get alone time."

Harry nodded and I quickly texted Sam back.

I got up and dragged Harry to the middle of the yard, where I laid down. Harry did the same and I rested my head on his chest.

"This is nice, we never do anything like this." Harry spoke quietly.

I nodded and closed my eyes. He chuckled at my lack of speaking and started to sing softly.

It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistable

He just kept singing the chorus.

After a little bit I sat up and looked at Harry. He was smiling up at me. I leaned down and kissed him. Pulling away he sat up. Harry pulled me on his lap and went to take a picture on his phone. I turned my head to the side and looked down a bit. He snapped the picture and I looked at it. It was pretty good for me not looking.

"C'mon Mar, why can't you just take a picture?" He joked.

I smiled and watched him upload it to instagram. I chuckled at his comment.

Me and my girlfriend @mar_mar_official (may or may not be real) Love ya Mar! :* #girlstagram

#friendstagram

"The hashtags, really?" I laughed turning so I was facing him. He was blushing.

"Aw, it's okay. It's actually really cute." I gushed.

We both laughed and just sat there.

"Hey Mar, can I ask you something?" Harry mummbled nervously.

"Of course."

"Well, uh, since we are going back to the UK tomorrow and, um, we'll be there for a while. I. I - uh. I was wondering if you wanted to spend Christmas back with me and my family." He stuttered.

I looked at him shocked, "I, well, uh, sure. I didn't expect you to ask me though." I blushed.

Harry pulled me closer and kissed me.

"Hey love birds it's 11 and we're done with the movie. Everyone's going to sleep because you guys are leaving so early. Want to come inside?" I heard Ally yell from the house.

I chuckled and pulled away from Harry. I stood up and Harry followed. "Let's go inside love." He chuckled.

I nodded and grabbed his hand. Walking inside all eyes were on us and everyone was smirking.

"What?" I asked confused.

"What were you guys doing out there for so long. We watched Les Mis and you know how long that is." Sam replied.

"Well what do you think we were doing?" I quizzed them.

They all looked at one another and Louis replied, "Um, I don't know, probably snogging."

I blushed deeply. They all waited for our answer so Harry replied for me, "We were just spending some time together alone, you know just relaxing."

"I get it you don't love us anymore." Louis fake cried.

We all laughed and headed to sleep.

---------------------------------------NEXT DAY-----------------------------------------

Today was the day. I am actually going to Engand!

"C'mon Marie, I just want one Oreo!" Niall shouted after me.

We are currently on the plane going back to England.

I know, you're probably wondering, 'Why are they yelling on a plane?' Well the boys had a private jet that we took.

"NO!" I yelled back running to the front of the plane where the band members were.

"Josh! Save me!" I yelled running behind him.

He chuckled and Niall walked in.

"Please. Im starving!" Niall whined.

I looked at my little bag of oreos and saw two left.

"Fine." I huffed walking to him and handing him the bag.

"Thank you!" He yelled and ran back to the others and their girlfriends.

I turned and faced Sandy, Jon, Dan and Josh. "So..." I trailed off.

They all started laughing and I stuck my tongue out at them.

Josh pulled out his phone and spoke, "Who wants to do a keek?" I squealed and he set it up.

Facing the camera to me he started talking.

"Hello people of keek today we have the lovely Marie to tell us what just occured."

The others laughed and I glared at them, "Well, I had a little bag of oreos and Niall wanted one. But I didn't want to give him one so he chased me around the whole plane. In the end he got two oreos."

"And there you have it." Josh tried to speak without laughing, "I'll catch up with you all later."

He turned the camera off and posted the keek.

"I'm going to head back to the others." I spoke.

They all shouted quick goodbyes and I went to the back.

When I walked in I didn't see Harry. I turned towards Liam and gave him a questioning look.

He chuckled, "Bathroom."

I nodded and thanked him, running to wait for him.

I heard him speaking through the door, "Really? Thank you so much! I'll see you then!"

Harry walked out and saw me.  

"Are you okay" he asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah just looking for you."

He smiled and picked me up bridal style. I laughed and kissed his cheek as he carried me to where the others where sitting. Harry sat down and placed me on his lap.

"Awe! You two are so cute!" El shouted.

I blushed and hid my head in Harry's shoulder. Harry just chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"One more hour." Liam informed us.

I smiled. I can't wait to be in England!