I'm Sorry (Y/n), please...forgive me

Some dark shit is ahead, beware kids.. 3417 words tho! Yay?

3rd

The gang was establishing a plan.

It was time for (Y/n) to confront Kenji. "Hmmm... I know Reapers can make themselves be unseen by others...the demons.." She stared at the two for awhile. "Ya'll can just act as bodyguards for me and the brats"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BRAT!"

"You of course, who else?"

Ciel grit his teeth and turned his head, pouting, while the (h/c) just turned her head. "Now, the placement of the area is complicated. He's got this big ass mansion that's crawling with who the hell knows what but, were going to his skyscraper. That's where everyone is. Trust me, for a Mafia who doesn't want to be found, he's pretty flashy, but he knows how to take out the rats...."

The girl darkly chuckled at old memories that the two would have while some in the room shivered. "My plan is to get in and get the fuck out."

"Today, he's having some get together party and my parents were invited. That man's too dangerous and I'm scared to what he might do to them..."

"Hm...While I'm in the main room with these four, I need you guys to look in many rooms as possible for anyone that looks similar to this" she pointed to a picture of her parents that were on the table, along with the map of the building.

"Now for the fun part.."

She went to her closet and came out with five suits and a dress. "Let's get this party fucking started!"

"...."

"Yall are no fun.."

The clicks of heels sounded in the giant room as a girl stepped in

She wore a red, crimson dress. She had her hair (h/s) and a little golden flower clip was on the side of her head. She decided to put it on since it matched both her earnings and her shoes. She had a red suit coat hanging off her shoulders.
(You're free to change into your own dress if you want)

Behind her were two men, 18 none the less, who had two Butlers behind them. One had blonde hair and Icy-blue mischievous eyes that scanned across the crowd in wonder. He wore a white longsleved undershirt along with a dark purple vest. His jacket was a matching color to the vest as well as his pants.

Woman would swoon at the way he would make eye contact with them and would let out a loving sigh when they saw his stoic butler.

The other man next the him was a bit shorter. He had unusual navy blue hair with deep ocean blue eyes. Well, eye, one was covered by an eyepatch while the other held such coldness and mystery. He wore a blue suit with an even darker vest and a white undershirt. He had a tie around his neck and a gold watch around his wrist.