I may be short, but I can still kick your ass

I sighed as I layed down on the hotel bed.

Thank God to my parents having money. I had settled everyone in the suite. Yes, some had to share rooms...Well most.

The brats had one together, Grell and Undertaker were together, God bless Undertaker's 'soul', the Demons didnt need to sleep so the didn't really have a room, they can sleep on the couch if they want.

That left the problem I was in now. Turns out, the last room that was left was the 'main one' and the last person who didn't have a room was William T. Spears.

"So yall are together...and that leaves me and.."

"Me"

Everyones eyes looked over to the brown haired reaper as he stepped up to the short female. Of course, everyone screamed many protest in their heads, some out loud...

"WHAT! Yet, here I am in the same room with this boring tart, while this...this..Flapperdoodle! Gets to sleep in the same room as my (Y/n)!"

William blushed as his head snapped to the short blonde. "I bet you're a virgin!" Alois pointed an accusing finger to the Reaper. "He wont be once I'm done with him~" she smirked as she stared at the male.

"(Y/n)! How indecent of you!" Although he seemed upset, William's face was as hot as fire. "BUT (Y/N) DARLING! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Grell pouted and crossed his arms.

But soon went back to normal as he came with a new thought.

"Oh! How about we spend the night together, all three of us!" He gripped the two in a hug and had fantasies of the three in various positions all the while moaning in each others ears.

"Grell...please.." (Y/n) pleaded as she began to drift a bit. Jesus, how strong was Grell? The girl blinked once Grell let her go and then walked off. "Everyone go to your rooms, or for the Demons, do what you want, just get comfortable for now. We will explore later"

A few walked off, some groaned, and others just whined.

William and (Y/n) were now both facing each other in their assigned room. Both were on each side of the bed, one, glaring at the bed, confused on how the two would sleep, and the other, was in a daze and flustered by the girls comment.

'Would she really do that...how unladylike...' his green-yellow eyes glanced up at the short girl as she flopped down on the bed. Now was his chance, if only he had the balls to actually go down on the chick!

But, we have to give it to William, he's a gentleman. He could never do such a thing without a ladies permission.

That was where we are now!

(Y/n) was laying down on the bed, bored out of her fucking mind as cat Claude sat on the base board of the bed, dozing off. The girl 'aww'd and cupped her cheeks. 'He's too damn cute!'

(Y/n)

I chuckled and sat up. I looked behind me and noticed the tall reaper was still in his fantasy world. I sighed and went over to my bag as I glanced out the window.

3rd

The bright lights and busy streets were everywhere and frankly, didnt mind the (h/c).

It had a sort of soothing effect to her. She picked up her night clothes and faced William. She snapped and his head faced towards her. "Ima take a bath first, if that's fine with you?" He nodded and walked over to the door, promptly walking out and possibly going to the kitchen.