A 'Day' With Claude (Special)

This is a chapter for White Day! happy White Day ya'll! (Let's just pretend they had a Valentine's Day celebration:\/)

(Y/n)

I yawned and stretched my arms up.

I had a nice dream! there was candy and food, lots of food...

I pet my cats head as he stretched along with me and smiled down at him "Good morning my baby.." I layed my hands back down and looked over to my window.

"Clear sky...Forcast, who knows.." I looked to my left an---"OH MY FUCK! CLAUDE!" The Demon had his arms wrapped around me as he looked down at me. Why didn't I notice his ass earlier?

This is actually the first time I've seen him without his glasses. All I gotta say is that this boy is lookin mighty fine! Funny how glasses can make people look a whole other way from without them. Huh...

"Good morning, Mistress" He kissed the top of my head and I smiled up at him "Good morning, Claude"

'meow'

"Not you Claude" My child hopped over me and rubbed on Claude's face. I chuckled as some fur got on him. The black cat then layed down in the space between us, yawing and laying back down.

That's right Claude. You got that from me! Me, being the lazy shit I am, turned on my side and curled up, facing the golden eyed Butler "Ima go back too sleep. You should give it a try" I mumbled a bit and our legs tangled together as he looked down at me with amusement in his eyes.

"I hope you are aware that Demons do not require sleep, Mistress" His arms grew tighter around me and I giggled slightly "I know. But, what if you are capable of sleeping" I yawned in my next sentence as my eyes grew heavy.

"You'll never know...Once..You try.."

Soon enough both me and my child were asleep while Claude simply stared.

Claude

Sleeping....

Something I haven't really considered before. That's partially a lie, whenever His Highness is in one of his moods, I have thought of wondering what it must feel like to sleep my problems away.

"You'll never know...once..You try.."

Hmm...

3rd

The golden eyed Demon closed his eyes. To him, it just seemed as though he was just blinking for a long ass time. He let out a long sigh and cat Claude sneezed.

Claude slowly brought one of his arms to the black furball and scratched under his ear, as if saying sorry for causing him discomfort, all the while keeping his eyes closed. As a thank you, the cat purred and fell back to sleep.

Claude's mind drifted off. His thoughts went to how his life used to be back in the Trancy Manor, to little odd thoughts of (Y/n) and himself in a relationship, and even one of the two having children.

Before he knew it, the Demon actually fell asleep in content.