Mr.Bootylicious

(AHHH MY BOOTYSHORTS BABY)

(Y/N)

I just got off the bus, and here it is....Hell. Right in my damn face....

Highschool, ugh...

So far over got good grades all A's and one B. But, some people are failing already, and it's the fourth week too. Don't make any sense "----OOK OUT!!" I lift a brow and looked around "Wha..OW, FUCK!!" I fell to the floor, holding my head as it throbbed a little "Yo, you good bro?" I look up to see my 'friend' of mine, Alice, looking down on me. She was more like an acquaintance, but I guess she's alright.

"Yeah, what the fuck was that?" She held up a round, disc like object "Frisbee" I looked at her with a 'why the fuck....' face, soon shaking my head and walking inside with her "What? I brought it here for P.E."

"Speaking of P.E., c'mon the bell will ring soon and you know Coach doesn't like us being late" She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. While going up there though I saw blond hair and icy-blue eyes looking around in confusion downstairs, a few students passing him by. He looked back and soon went away before I could see him fully 'oOOOOoo Houston we got a blondie on our hands' 

 He looked back and soon went away before I could see him fully 'oOOOOoo Houston we got a blondie on our hands' 

I had just walked out of English as the bell rang to go home. It had been a long day and I was a bit tired. I showed (S/n) Black Butler the other night and she said it was nothing but pixels. You don't know how much that hurt me. My body suddenly collided with another, causing us both to fall. Dang, hey, at least it's not a wall this time. I rubbed my head "Argh..What the..---Watch where your going, how dare you run into me!!" I 'tch'd' "Screw you, a 'Oh, I'm sorry' would've been nice" The person scoffed "Who the hell do you think you're talking to!" Enough with this shit, I look up and see....
.
..
...

"Alois Trancy...." His eyes widened as they met mine "Yo-You can see me? Wait...You spoke to me, you heard me" He looked so shocked, it's was kinda cute I'm not gonna lie. Let's pray that I'm not called a Pedo for sayin' that. Alois narrowed his eyes, a scowl coming to his face "More importantly, how do you know me?"

I got up, holding my hands up in surrender "Whoa, whoa! Let's slow down, ok?" I held out my hand to help him up and surprisingly he took it "We can talk about that later, also what do you mean I can see you?" I said, having to look up at him sadly, I NEED TO FUCKING GROW!! IM SEVENTEEN, LIKE WTF!!

"Well, I've been walking around asking for help but ...No one could see me" He looked down, and I couldn't help but feel bad for him knowing his background and all. Poor baby hated being alone, must've been hard for him.

I pat his back "At least I can see you" I smiled. He looked back up at me and then back down "Yeah, I guess so..." I signaled him to follow me and he hesitantly di--"Wait!" I stopped and looked back at him. He held out his hand with a bright smile "This will be easier. Take me to where you're going and your hands better be clean" He stared at my palm in disgust. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him wrist "Come the hell on.."

"Hold up hold up hold up hold up

"Hold up hold up hold up hold up....Let me get this straight. You were in towns square with Ciel and your Butlers, then shazam, badabing, bam you're here?" He nods his head "That's when we saw this light and it pulled us in. I lost Claude too" He crossed his arms and pouted, which I thought was adorable.

"Aww~ You look cute when you do that" As I said that he smirked and sat up straight with his arms at his side and smiled at me "Why, thank you! As expected from a Trancy"

I laughed and pat his back, seeing that he tensed. I quickly let go, sitting my hand on my lap "What's wrong. Did I do something wrong? My bad..." Alois looked at me and shook his head "No, no, no. It's just...I wasn't able to touch anyone since I've been here" Alois looked down at his hands, flexing them.

Huh, now that's weird...How can I see, talk, and touch him. He also looks older and I mean ALOT older. Wasn't he like...Fourteen? Thirteen? In the show. He looks about Eighteen to me. I see that the addition in age gave him the addition in height as well. Well, fuck my height, huh?

We both got off the bus and went to my house. Long story short I told him what his world was and how mine was compared to it and different. I also explained to him how things work here, just to get him somehwat familiar. Whenever I walked past my Siblings, they'd just stare at me and slowly walk away and my Parents just didn't leave their room, like usual. But, I got extra stares when the fridge opened and I was standing all the way in the living room, I had to yank Alois away and force him down. Now, we're in the 'theater room' upstairs, it's just a room with a couch and a T.V., looking over what he can and can't do since everyone had went to sleep "What does this do?" He picked up a remote. I turned on the T.V. "Well...this controls the T.V., which can preject moving pictures and you can enjoy them"

"How about we watch one?" He went over next to me and pointed at the screen "What's that one!" I looked to where he was pointing "Oh, that's Avengers: Age of Ultron" Alois 'ooh'd' "What's that green thing? Can we watch this?" I smirked "well, kid, you might want to get comfortable if you want to see the full series" Alois gasped "There's a series?" I nodded "Yup, we're gonna need to watch a few more movies before we watch this one" Then, we watched a few Marvel movies consisting of, the Captain America movies, Iron Man, a few Thor movies, the newest Hulk movie, and since he got annoyed that we didn't start watching the Avengers movie yet, I put it on to stop his whining. I guess we watched enough. Plus, during that we ate popcorn and raiding the kitchen, almost getting caught. Even though if we did, it would be my ass that would be cooked, not him and that whole night was a story itself.

"MY GOD! What's that!?"

The blonde ran to the T.V. and stared at the robot in wonder. I chuckled "That's Iron Man. You don't remember? We watched some of his movies" Alois backed away a bit as Tony stepped out of his suit "Did that Man....Is this what the future is like" I shrugged as he stood there, eyes stuck on the screen "Eh, somewhat but a bit more shitty. Ay! Get from over there! We can't have your eyes goin' bad"

Yeah, and after that, we went to bed. But, he decided to whine and splash water all on my floor when I told him to go take a bath. Hell, he splashed me when I told him that he can wash himself and draw his own water. But, then he got upset since I stopped talking to him...