Yay...school...

3rd

A clock rang throughout the house of (L/n). It was a nice little song...Though it was still unpleasant to some ears.

A (s/c) hand came out the covers. It reached over to where the nightstand was, trying to get to the alarm. They felt the whole desk until they found it and pressed a button on it.

For some reason, that didn't work. The person repeated the action again and this time, it turned off.

For a few seconds. It blared in the room and the person under the covers came to a last resort. It searched the floor near the bed, picked up an object and threw a shoe at it.

She groaned and rolled over, sitting an arm over her face "Fuck my life.."

Downstairs, a Woman with soft skin sipped her water before pausing and looking around. A Male near her lift a brow at her "Somethin' wrong, Ma?" The Woman hummed "Thought I heard someone curse..." The boy sweatdropped "....." Their Mother was an odd breed-

Back upstairs, the (h/c) groaned and rolled out of her bed. Sadly, she had to prepare herself for School. She looked around on the floor and smacked her lips "My shoes.." She opened her door to leave but, while she did this, she bumped into her sister, (S/n). Her dear young, asshole of a sister. Her dear deadly, asshole of a sister.

"Oi, brat move before I pull a levi" (S/n) stared at her before rolling her eyes and pushing (Y/n) out the way. For someone who was a whopping six years older than the other kid, she was sadly shorter than her. While (S/n) was eleven and 5'3 (Y/n) was seventeen and sadly 5'0.

Oh, isn't life amazing?

(Small bean uwu)

"Yeah, that's right!! Be afraid ya coward!!" (Y/n) yelled as her sister went down the stairs. (Y/n) got back up and check her books to see if any updated.

"I really need to read more BNHA.." She said as she went downstairs

"Ay, short stack, grab the chips off the shelf"

The girl looked to the side as a Male that had similar features to her stood there proudly in his stoic glory. She narrowed her eyes at him in annoyance. Oh look, its (Y/n)'s older big brother (1B/n). Her other brother, (2B/n) who was also older than her but younger than (1B/n), was in his room doing who knows what.

"You got arms and legs, you can do it yourself" She crossed her arms looking up at him. See, both bros are in their twenties, yes they have jobs, but even though they need to move out (Y/n) loves them too much for that too happen even though it has too.

His cold eyes hardened before he scoffed "Fine then, weakling" She flipped him off, him doing the same, and ran to the door. The Woman from before noticed the girl and waved with a smile "Get good grades, (Y/N). Then, you can get into a good School and get a good Career, and find a Husband, and have Kids, a.." The girl drowned her Mother out as she reached the door "Love ya too, Ma" The girl locked the door and turned around, taking in that sweet scent of morning air before coughing. Looks like she breathed too much-

And with that our journey begins....