~S i x t e e n~

Welcome back everyone! I'm sure this is what you all have been waiting so long for!

3rd Person POV
Pure panic was the only visible emotion on Amara's face. The boys could easily tell that this whole ordeal was worrying her too much and it would be hard for her to agree to anything. However, as much as they wanted to make an exception for her and wait until she was ready, the school required it and they wanted answers.

"Y-you can't d-do this" she stammered, her heart pumping full of worry.

"Unfortunately sweet girl, we have to, but I promise we will go at your pace and we can stop at any time you feel uncomfortable" Hayden said, attempting to reassure her.

"N-No...n-no, I-I won't!" At this point, Amara had hopped off the bed and was slightly pacing while her words came out watery and shaky. She could feel the pain in her chest blossoming.

The boys felt for her, they knew she was scared, but they also knew it was for her own good and if it discovered why she acted the way she did, then it was more than necessary. They all watched as she continued to stress about it, knowing that if they tried to step in, it would only get worse. She needed to try to calm herself down before it got any worse.

But instead of calming herself, she opened the door and took off running, faster than anyone could even think to catch her.

"Shit"

"Dammit"

"I knew it"

Greyson was the only one who wasn't upset, which was rare for him. Usually Hudson was the level-headed one out of the three.

"Guys she needs a day to process all of this. Her little heart is under a lot of stress right now and we all know that isn't good for her. How about we go talk to the principal, get consent from her parents, excuse her from school tomorrow, and come back tomorrow? That way, she can process all of the information she just heard, calm herself down, and prepare for tomorrow."

"Grey's right"

"Yeah that would probably be best"

All three men walked back to the principals office, entering upon request.

"And what can I do for you three?" He asked, assuming they came for a favor.

"We need Amara Rossi excused from school tomorrow, as well as a phone call to her guardians asking for consent to a medical examination at an outside clinic. Would that be possible?" Hudson asked, well, more like commanded.

"Uh well, I can't promise anything, it is all up to her parents. The school is not legally allowed to force a student into a medical examination, but if her parents agree, we can excuse her from school"

The brothers and Greyson watched as the man pulled up her file, found the phone number, and dialed it. The phone rang a couple of times before someone finally picked up. After a brief conversation about what was going on, Amara's parents gave permission to a full examination at their clinic. Usually a signed permission was needed, but her parents were unable to come into the school, so an email would have to suffice.

"Her parents have consented to an examination at your clinic, and I will get her excused for tomorrow. Is there anything else I can do for you?" the man asked, setting the phone back on its dock.

"That will be all, thank you" Greyson replied, the other two just giving a curt nod and standing from their chairs.

While the boys were confidently walking out of the building with a plan set in place, Amara was stuck in a bathroom stall, frozen in fear.

She was about to have another panic attack if her breathing wasn't controlled soon. Two in one day was mentally wearing her out and her body just wanted rest but her mind wouldn't give in. The unbearable pain in her chest almost made her want to go back to the doctors just so they could fix it but her body refused to move. She was feeling extremely helpless and at a loss for what to do.
.
.
.
Amara's meeting with the boys and the traumatic event afterwards had lasted until the last hour of the school day. There was no use in going to her last class so she stood up on shaky legs and walked out of the bathroom. Luckily for her, class was in the middle of session and there was no one in the hallways.

Sneaking out of the school, the small girl began to walk home, not thrilled about seeing her parents.
.
.
.
Her cheek throbbed, the fiery burning sensation ceasing to dissipate. But her face wasn't the only thing she was worried about. She reached up to touch her midsection, hissing in pain when she was met with a stabbing feeling.

They had really done a number on her, leaving her on the floor to pick herself up. But she wasn't going to expect any miracles, she usually picked herself up after punishments. However this one was particularly rough, leaving the frail girl with at least three broken ribs and numerous bruises.

Pure anger was the reason for it, it always was. They were angry they had to talk to Amara's principal, as they never wanted to be bothered when it referred to Amara. The content of the call had no bearing on whether or not they would blame her, the only thing that mattered was that they had to think about her.

Usually it was a slap or some harsh words, punches or kicks were rare. But when they heard she skipped school too, they had gone ballistic.

Replaying the memories of shouting in her head, Amara shut her eyes and passed out, hoping the next day would be better.

Aww our poor girl!! What do you think is going to happen at the clinic?