eleven

eleven

~ Vanessa ~

I am sitting in the same position I've been sitting in for hours. I explained everything to Nina and she seemed very understanding. She helped me wash my makeup off and now my hair is just damp, but drying slowly. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and Nina grabs it. I don't turn around, but I hear voices.

"Is she still here?"

"Yeah"

"Good. Go on through mate"

I hear footsteps before a familiar figure is standing in front of me. I lift my eyes to see it's Nathan. A sigh of relief leaves his lips as he sits down beside me. "I've been so worried," He states. "You shouldn't have run off like that. "

"I just needed some air" My voice croaks. "I can't live without you, Vanessa" Nathan's voice is completely serious. "However long it takes, I will wait for you."

"How do I know you won't hurt me again?" I question looking at him. He takes my chin between his fingers as he leans in and presses his lips against mine. "I still can't get over you," I whisper after pulling away. "You can blame it all on me," He whispers back. "But I want to be with you tonight."

I place my hand on his cheek as I latch my lips back onto his, but this time, the kiss is more urged. "What about Max and Nina?" I ask breathless as my lips are brushing against his. "They've gone out on a date night so we can have the flat to ourselves" He replies continuing the kiss and my hands find their way to Nathan's jacket, pulling it off followed by his shirt. I run my fingers over his toned abs. "Have you been working out?" I smirk not taking my eyes off his amazing body.

"Maybe" He bites his lip, pulling Max's t-shirt off me. He plants soft kisses down my neck and around my collarbone. He grazes his teeth over the skin before lightly nibbling at it. He places a hand on my chest, slowly pushing me down so I'm lying on my back and be towers over me.

He places some kisses on my small bulging stomach. He looks up for any hesitation but there isn't any coming from me. This feels amazing.

I bite my lip as he threads his fingers under my black lace underwear, pulling them down and chucking them god knows where in the room. He kisses me and eats me out completely and I moan in pleasure. "Nathan," I breathe.

"Just relax," He whispers. "Tonight is about you and I."

*****
I smile into Nathan's chest, but I don't open my eyes. I hear his light snores and his chest moving up and down with the pattern of his breathing. I place a kiss on his chin before pushing myself up and I pull on Max's t-shirt and joggers once again. I use Nina's brush to sort out my messy hair and I notice it is only 9:30pm. Which means Max and Nina are gonna be out for ages yet.

I hear my phone buzzing on the kitchen counter and I grab it to see Luke's name flashing up on my phone. I sigh rushing into the bedroom, putting the door to and answering it.

"Hey babe"

"Hey I'm just calling to see where you are, I came home and you weren't here"

"Yeah erm, I'm just staying at a friends house"

"Friends house? You never mentioned it"

"Yeah well it was a last minute thing. Having some girly time y'know?"

"Haha alright then, well you have a good time and I'll see you tomorrow"

"Okay"

"I love you"

"I love you too. Bye"

The phone call ends and my stomach is throbbing with guilt. I hate lying to Luke. But sometimes you just have to. I stuff my phone into the jogger pocket and I head back into the main room. I crawl over the sofa to Nathan who is still sleeping.

I slowly kiss up and down his neck making him smile in his sleep as he moves his head slightly. "Wakey wakey sleepy head. You'll never sleep tonight if you stay like this" I chuckle connecting my lips with his. He opens his eyes with an exhausted sigh, but when he sees me, he grins.

"I'm hungry," I pout. "You and the little one want to order some pizza?" He smirks and I nod getting all excited. "That would be splendid."

"I'll go ring up then" He laughs getting dressed before going to order food. I tap my fingers on my lap patiently. "Shouldn't be too long," Nathan returns with a smile plastered on his perfectly shaped pink lips. I return it and he plops down beside me, pulling me onto his lap and he lays a light kiss on my cheek.

"Nathan," I speak and he hums in response.

"I'm scared" I admit making him look down at me with knitted eyebrows. "Why are you scared, love?"

"About..you know, Luke finding out about us" I sigh, chipping my already chipped nail polish. "He'll never know, babe. Trust me" He leans down, pressing another kiss to my lips. "He'll have to at some point" I state. "We can't carry on like this forever. We're either together, or we're not."

"Do you wanna be together?" He questions and my mind goes blank.

That's the problem. Do I?

A/N: So as you may have noticed, I haven't updated in a while and this is quite short. Idk why, I'm losing inspiration I guess. I kind of have a plan in my mind as to where this story is going, IF I continue to write it. It's all up to you guys, since nobody ever updates anymore, I'd still appreciate more comments and votes and opinions and theories. Don't take me as rude, but surely you guys understand why I'm giving up slowly. But don't hesitate to check out my other stories. They may not be Nathan or TW, but they're still written by me and there's no harm in checking them out. I, only a few minutes ago, posted the first chapter to a new story called Butterflies which I have been writing and planning for months. I'd appreciate your reads.

Yours sincerely,

jxsminepaige <3